**Official Lions vs Rams game day thread**

On the one hand, I have an incredible urge to put on pantyhose and guarantee a Lions victory.

On the other hand, you can’t spell Kayvon
Thibodeaux without T-A-N-K.

2 Likes

3 Likes

Just talked to CrowdNoiseWinsChampionships. He said Rams by 3.

That would be a miracle. Would take the “bomb cyclone” they’re talking about for today and tomorrow.

eatin all
them dubyas

2 Likes

I’m going to be happy at the 14:59 Mari of the 1st quarter…… as we will be tied and not losing!! :crazy_face:

If that isn’t a jinx that will equal the Rams returning the opening kickoff for a TD, I don’t know what is.

1 Like

Aaron Donald is a QB killer. He’s taken out so many QBs over the years with season ending injuries (Russell Wilson 2 weeks ago).

My preference is to start Montez for this game since the Lions seem intent on building rookies. See what the kid’s got and let him use his legs. Blough to back-up and Goff can help him translate the plays.

1 Like

LOL - this is both of us, man!

1 Like

I think Stafford is facing the easier defense… I’d go with him for fantasy points

I went Mahomes. Figured he’d play entire game and be forced to throw it.

So far, 1.04 points through two drives.

I was wrong lol

1 Like

But, it’s actually good KC is down by 17 for you because they will throw the ball the entire 2nd half trying to mount a comeback.

I expect you will still get 20+ points from Mahomes. I got Kelce on my squad, so hoping they throw it non stop.

1 Like

I’m hoping.

1 Like

24-0 now. Mahomes will go wild in garbage time in the 2nd half. I’ve seen this script too many times in fantasy.

They won the SB that year

1 Like

He looks like that running back from that team from Dallas.

1 Like

Hope you went with Stafford

Don’t know if anyone is watching the Giants-Panthers but Daniel Jones just bunted in Wayne Gallman on a suicide squeeze. Feels that way at least.

Ryan is looking good!

They have to stuff the box due to Derrick and he is killing them thru the air!!

1 Like