****Official Lions Vs Vikings 12/2023 Game Day thread****

Lions win and they are in. So I’m expecting a hard fought game.

The Rams won and are looking like a team to recon with. I’d love to grab the #1 seed away from SF. Can we do it?

The Vikings are no pushover even with Cousins out. Mullins is a quality backup QB but I think the key is to to get up on them early and force Mullins to keep up with our offense. The Lions defense is getting pressure 27% of the time and Mullins coughs up a turnover 1-16 times he’s pressured. If the Lions can get to Mullens he will make mistakes.

The Viking have starting slot CB Byron Murphy out this week. Which should help out our TE’s. If you have Laporta in your fantasy league you better start him. I’m expecting a big game from Laporta as the Lions target underneath the Vikings safeties.

I’m going to call it here. Trick pass play to Dan Skipper in this game. The Lions love to line him up as an extra blocking OT and run the ball but… he’s designated as an eligible receiver. We’ve been setting this play up all year and we’re going to bring it out soon.

The Vikings safeties are the best in the game. They have 3 players in the probowl voting. So the deep game likely won’t be there. Don’t expect a bunch of big plays but…… the Lions run game is averaging 141 yards a game which is the second best in the NFL. The Ravens are the best. I’m expecting a heavy run attack.

The Viking have Jefferson and Hockenson for this game and they will test our secondary. Jefferson needs 6 yards to break Michael Thomas’ record for most receiving yards in an NFL player’s first four seasons. He passed Hall of Famer and Vikings Ring of Honor member Randy Moss (5,396) for second in NFL history.

Danielle Hunter Passed Jared Allen’s sack record and is still adding to his totals. He’s going to be a handful but we must find a way to keep him off Goff. The Viking blitz 48% of the time and Goff when pressured has a 54.4 passer rating. If they get to Goff the Lions offense will struggle.

The Lions are 6-2 when playing indoors and are averaging 36 points a game indoors compared to 23 a game outdoors. They are a better team inside.

The Lions are a 3 point favorite.

My prediction is a close game but the Lions offense should be able to outscore the Vikings and secure the division.

Lions 27 Vikings 24

Go Lions!

2 Likes

About time.

This week went by really fricking slow.

1 Like

VIKINGS BY 10

SHUT UP!!!

We can’t have 2 official game threads y’all gotta make up your minds

LOL - running duals

Lions 38
Vikings 17

2 Likes

Men…I’m working tomorrow & won’t be able to wear my Campbell jersey!
Please make sure all good luck babies are well rested and ready.
I don’t think we’ll need the extra juice, but just in case…

1 Like

May as well begin early.

Lions wearing the blueberries.

L.F.G.

2 Likes

GIF by UFC

the avengers hulk GIF

1 Like

The Avengers GIF

About time.

This week went by really fricking slow.

1 Like

Quite the reverse for me. Went pretty fast (holiday forthcoming and what not), then of course finally after being ready for it all, I sit down tonight for a little relation and a few beers before the game tomorrow.

I sat down around 8. It’s now 10. It feels like it’s been seven hours…

1 Like

lol @Nate got impatient while I was typing this one up. I merged them.

1 Like

Hahahaha. I think we posted them damn near the same time. Great minds.

1 Like

Lions 34 Vikings 20

1 Like

I am impatient too… I keep wanting to go check the standings, as if they could change. Looove our guys & proud of our season → more to come.

Watching the success of guys like this “Stick” character for bolts …& Purdy… I have to admit, it has me dreaming of Hooker evolving into something good-to-great.

Pray Yom Kippur GIF

I dont know if it’s great minds but yeah…. Lmao!

2 Likes

I think we see a game similar to the games during the 4 game winning strean earlier this season, and I think this is a double digit win. This team is on a mission right now.