****Official Lions Vs Vikings 12/2023 Game Day thread****

Not liking the late line movement in Vegas.

Finally a reason why i got sunday ticket. Colts game here in indy… this lions game will either prove that this team has a killer instinct or doesn’t

Vegas has less to do with w/l and more to do with encouraging betting in certain way to cover their bets. Means nothing.

Just finished Christmas food shopping. Game on local network here in NY. Let’s get this

1 Like

Today friends party Cooking prime rib and a pot roast people showing up at 3. (Wife’s idea). Tomorrow family party smoked prime rib. Will have to use the Dean Martin hangover theory.

Ha ha over at the Purple Pain forum the game day thread says Lions vs Vikes support group…lol

No, But I invited a ton of people with no RSVP and told him to come solo or with their whole posse. I’m guessing 40 or so people but it could be more. I always cook too much food but tonight might test that…

No fear!!!

1 Like

LET’S ■■■■■■■ GO LIONS!!!

KICK THEIR ASS!!!

1 Like

Let’s gitter done
Do It Lets Get This Done GIF

I’m HYPE for this game!

1 Like

Let’s go Lions!

1 Like

This one is for my buddy, Jack.

TJ Hockenson goes up to the team doc just before the game & says " Doc, I can’t play today; my whole body hurts !"

Doc says " Show me ."

TJ presses a finger into his knee & winces. Presses into his hip & shudders. Presses the finger into his ribs & howls with pain.

Doc looks at him & says " Well, you are dumb & soft enough to play for us, that’s for sure. Your finger’s broken. "

Good luck Denizens.

Reynolds!

2 Likes

There we go Reynolds!!! for 16yards

1 Like

Who the hell is josh cerellis?

1 Like

16 yards—a good start

2 Likes

Good start, do not, DO NOT, abandon the run game early Ben!

2 Likes

Turns out finger isn’t broke he was just afraid to play against the Lions.

2 Likes

Monty for 10!

2 Likes