****Official Lions Vs Vikings 12/2023 Game Day thread****

Yep, that’s exactly what happened when I stooped to watch the Chicago game with a couple of Bears fans a couple weeks ago. I was pleasant. After all, it was the highlight of their season,

1 Like

https://twitter.com/WillRagatz/status/1737967955982377350?ref_src=twsrc^tfw|twcamp^tweetembed|twterm^1737967955982377350|twgr^218c93da15d4b20c2564a7dfc71d078b4d94c6ac|twcon^s1_&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fpurplepainforums.com%2Fthread%2F7447%2Fweek-lions-vikes-support-group%3Fpage%3D6

Good, I like Vilma. And I Albert was the play by play guy for the GB season-ender last year.

1 Like

Hutch lining up on the right

1 Like

I’d be good dumping some good money into Hunter

If Holmes can find the edge version of LaPorta in the draft, that would be effing sweet. Edge, CB, G/C type. Man that would set us up nicely.

Curious if Lions fans are gonna be there in full force today

Easy win for the Lion’s today. Don’t the vikings have a QB playing today that’s about equally talented as Joey Harrington?

Yeah if nothing weird happens on the 1st O or D drive today this one is a win

1 Like

Detroit Lions Football GIF by Sealed With A GIF

1 Like

Need James Houston back healthy

2 Likes

Hopefully for the first playoff game!

NFL Network saying that the last time the Lions won the division only four players on the Lions roster were alive.

Smoking a turkey in the garage today, got a tv and little lounge area all setup out there just in case that’s where I need to stay for the game

5 Likes

Brisket here.

4 Likes

Oh come on! It’s going to be a 2-0 win in overtime!

We not only win but win the lowest scoring game in the history of the modern day SB are in OT

1 Like

I’m hosting a Xmas Eve open house and I’ve done a ton of cooking over that last 2 days. As long as get things up to temperature in a timely fashion, it should be a snap. Imma gonna relax during the game…am much as humanly possible.

The waterboy, equipment guy, janitor and his assistant…. All using canes!

Ready to crack a beer with my parents and family to celebrate our first nfc north win.

Hoping them to show up today but we will see.

1 Like

I’m nervous with how comfortable I feel about this game.

Last week I felt really confident, and even mentioned after 1 how we were controlling the game, just needed to put it together.

I feel a 2 score win today. Not sure why I’m so confident, but I am

2 Likes

Got a good vibe going today. Niece and nephew from out of state, plus son are here. Good company, laughs, beer, smoke and gummies.

We got this bitches…

2 Likes

And you didn’t invite all your Denmates?

1 Like