****Official Lions Vs Vikings 12/2023 Game Day thread****

They tried it last week and it didn’t work. Teams will be on the look out for it.

Went to see the Trans-Siiberian Orchestra at the LCA last night . This and Mannhiem Steamroller are must see Xmas shows. Now I’ve seen both.

Now I feel great about today’s outcome.

Det - 31
Minn - 17

1 Like

Yeah, if this game could have been played in Jakarta, India, it would be like halfway through the 3rd quarter by now.

Don’t think we would travel well, going there.

These are the BNL, they travel well.

1 Like

They travel really well when it’s not on grass.

1 Like

Lions 3
Vikings 0

1 Like

Really hoping to soak in a historic win for our Lions today.

This Board of diehard Lions fans certainly deserve to experience it.

Merry Christmas Eve everyone and GO Lions!

6 Likes

I was thinking about re-hashing my “Twas the Night Before Christmas” poem from last year, but I am a superstitious type and I remember how that game turned out. So instead I will just say, have fun game day chat, I look forward to scrolling through 2,000 or so posts later tonight!

Detroit Lions Football GIF by Sealed With A GIF

1 Like

Go Away GIF

Oh wait, so your next post

Landon Donovan Soccer GIF

https://x.com/TomPelissero/status/1738954333595619662?s=20

The Lions got this!

https://x.com/TomPelissero/status/1738955923836535175?s=20

Jefferson will get his, but it’s important to be physical with him. Clean hard hits can slow him down. Hopefully the pass rush shows up today. That single factor is the key to the game IMO. If they get get on Mullens the rest of the pieces should come together.

2 Likes

Today is the day!

1 Like

I have a bunch of Vikings fan friends and they are super quiet today. Not a word. One guy posted something in a group chat and then deleted it before I could see it. I’m sure they will chirp big time if the Vikes win. LFG.

1 Like

Brian o Neil

Vikings starting RT is inactive today

Could be big. Hutch will get doubled and tripled, but any edge there helps our cause.

1 Like