***Official Playoff Game thread ***

First on is Ind vs Buf.

Who do you think wins?

Wouldn’t it suck for Bud fans in Frank R. Knocks them out?

I think Buffalo is going to crush Indy. I don’t think Colts defense can stop Bill’s offense. Allen made a big jump this year.

I think Buf wins mainly because I have little faith in Rivers and I don’t think IND def is as great as some claim it to be. But their a good team and they have the potential to upset.

But my money is on Buf

I agree Air. Now if Indy had Stafford my money would be on them.

That throw right there by rivers is why IND fails. He makes throws like that a little to often

We get to watch 2 uninterviewed HC candidates, Eberflus and Daboll, head to head. :grin: I think the Bills defense can beat the Colts offense enough to win.

Love how the Colts are built. Wish they would have kicked a FG though…

1 Like

I’ll be pulling for Indy as long as they’re in this.

That’s the kind of call thatt gets reversed against Detroit.

There is no QB in the NFL I would take over Josh Allen.

I do envy those desperate sideline throws while running from the pass rush. What looks like a throw-away ends up being 1st downs.

That’s may come back to haunt them. Stupid decision in my opinion.

I think he’s the best young QB in the league. Even better than Mahomes.

Josh Allen makes throws that I am not sure I’ve even seen stafford throw…bombs all arm…nothing else…

And then he runs like a running back – not in terms of top-end speed, but in terms of, “I’m running it and you’re going to have to tackle me like a RB.”

1 Like

Buffalo has decided to go into prevent and also avoid wrapping up a little prematurely, I’d say.

I’m going to admit heresy to the religion of stafford…but I’d take josh Allen over stafford.

howie mandel omg GIF by America's Got Talent

Like even stafford has to load up a little when he launches a bomb…he just flicked that td pass to Diggs.

He looks great. I wonder what the QB whisper as too say about him.