***Official Playoff Game thread ***

Its pretty bad.

I cannot believe it is 18-16 right now. Imagine if the Lions were in the playoffs. Score 18-16 vs the stacked Bucs. Incredible job Rivera and Del Rio. And with a 3rd string QB…

They only won 7 games, which somehow won the division. But, they are playing well tonite for sure.

With a 3rd string QB who was out of the league and playing in the XFL.

TB definitely took them too lightly.

Would love to see an upset. Brady would go crazy on the sidelines, lol

Part of me wishes Quinn had the guts to fire Patricia quickly and hire Rivera. He would’ve bought himself another year

1 Like

The kid is injured, glory didn’t last long.

Definitely not a catch but why do I have the feeling they call it one, despite overturning Marvins catch which never hit the ground?

Retread coaches suck. We need to find the next Zac Taylor!

Brady is why!

1 Like

Pain is temporary, chicks dig scars…glory is forever.

1 Like

Hahaha he’s in the locker room, he needs that speech quick.

Right on. Quinn screwed up big time with the MP hire.

1 Like

Here he comes out of the locker room!!

Matt LaFleur
Kevin Stefanski
Sean McVay
Mike Tomlin
Sean Payton
John Harbaugh
Mike Vrabel
Sean McDermott
Matt Nagy
Frank Reich
Mike Zimmer
Kyle Shanahan
Brian Flores
Dan Quinn

Just stop. Ignorant as hell. You are toxic. Rivera was the rare instance. Carolina was stupid to let him go.

What a pass, very impressed with this kid.

He screwed up for sure but his inability to recognize, acknowledge and correct it quickly screwed himself too.

If BQ fired MP after year 1 or 2 and got someone else he buys himself more time. The fact he was unwilling to do so, or, had no faith in his ability to draft for a different style coach, or didn’t want to, whatever it was, ultimately resulted in his well deserved demise

1 Like

Kid is fun to watch. Thought Tampa bay was only
team we could count on to knock out GB. I don’t think they beat them again after watching this game

That was a hell of a game that I thought was going to be a blowout. Loved to see the fight that those Washington players had, they were playing hard for Rivera.

2 Likes

That Sunday slate of games is going to be interesting.

1 Like