***Official Playoff Game thread ***

Well it looks like we might be able to put an interview request in for Schneider tomorrow! So there’s that!

We should be interviewing the Rams D-Cord Brandon Staley - His Defense just beat the crap out the Seahawks.

Lol at Seahawks #43. What an ass.

1 Like

People do that kind of stuff when they are high on Adderall, like so many of the Seahawks players are.

1 Like

Or a guy on defense celebrating a 4th down stop to get the offense the ball back.

I just thought it was funny is all. Nothing more, nothing less. Made me laugh so I thought it might make you laugh.

1 Like

It was funny.

I was replying to the adderall comment moreso.

1 Like

That bucs team is sooo stacked its ridiculous. That roster in Belicheks hands would be just insane.

Gimme this WFT QB over Chase Daniels… Guys got heart…

2 Likes

Arians is no slouch.

Sometimes having a bunch of names isn’t all it’s cracked up to be. Ask the Rams …, A lot of the names they have are past their prime and only on the roster for a last shot at a ring.

But I do think they have a good team.

1 Like

Agreed, he’s playing fairly well and the game is currently competitive, which is a bit surprising

I can’t believe how close Wash is keeping this game.

2 Likes

Just pisses me off how we didnt get Rivera when we had the chance. Could you imagine what he could do with our roster…look at the Browns…in the playoffs? Even the bills. Bears…in the playoffs? Like come on…

We gotta nail this coaching hire. HAVE TO.

1 Like

Good thing we brought MP back for another year.

sarcastic sarcasm GIF

Yeah just dumb. I was ready at that point for sure.

Wow, what diving TD! This kid is pretty good.

Im so angry. Titans playoffs…Packers playoffs…I thought Rodgers was done…like I said. We HAVE to nail this coaching hire!

If TB gets beat by an XFL QB leading a 7-9 team then they should fire the HC, tear the team down and start over … lol

Haha the Refs won’t let Brady lose.

I’m guessing you don’t appreciate the reference.