***Official Playoff Game thread ***

Wouldn’t be the NFL without retardation from the refs.

Get rid of replay, if visual reality no longer matters. Let’s just have shitty, wrong calls faster.

I understand it was close in real time but not in slow mo

Did he fumble that out of bounds or did he step out?

Wait I went away to piss and it wasn’t a fumble?

2 Likes

Nope, blind refs

Hang the loss on coaching. Inexcusable.

Glad the refs bad call didn’t cost them the game

1 Like

What in actuality fuck NFL.

He did fumble out of bounds. I thought that was running clock.

So refs screwed up twice in final minute? Figures

I looked it up. Clock doesn’t keep running but starts on the spot of the ball so they might have got that one right.

That was definitely a fumble on the final drive, refs sure screwed that up, great win for the Bills!!

Getting a look at Robinson today. I still don’t miss him. He may have even regressed, providing no ability to beat his blocker when singled up.

Still early, and a lot can change, but what happened to Wilson? Dude was a lock for the MVP in the middle of the season. The last month of the season, and the first half of the game so far have not been good from him

Teams started double teaming Metcalf and were able to slow that offense down. They have to do a better job of getting others more involved.

CJ beat triple teams all the time. Metcalf struggles with double teams. Until Metcalf learns to beat the double teams he won’t be in the same conversations as WR’s like CJ and Julio Jones.

2 Likes

Alex Smith has been ruled out…

Washington only has two active QB’s and are now down to one…

So much for my upset… :frowning:

1 Like

Hey, Logan Thomas has a cannon. Don’t sleep on Logan Thomas.

2 Likes

im hoping brother!!

1 Like

Washington will most likely get smoked. But I can’t help but feel that anyone with a defensive line as strong as Washington has a punchers chance.

1 Like