OFFICIAL ROUND 2 and round 1 results

I definitely didn’t forget. I mean if I’m drafting him it’ll be based more towards his 2021 tape.

Whoever added to the Philly trenches reminds me of what Detroit should be doing. (Enough with the bobbles.)

Bijan to the Jets? With Breece Hall already? I don’t think so.

Nfl Draft Football GIF by NFL

I forgot he played at Pittsburgh.

1 Like

Yeah, but I think it was a worst case scenario for pick 18. And maybe that was intentional – i.e. to see what we would do. But I tend to think people on the board are more familiar with the players that the Lions are interested in…so they pick them.

Definitely possible but I could also see a run on corners just like we had that run on WRs last year. Personally I think Branch falls to the late 1st/early 2nd, and Bijan could go pretty much anywhere. I think it’s basically a coin flip whether he’s there for our pick or not.

But I also believe you’re right that we know more about potential Lions than anyone else. Hell I’m the same way, I’m far more familiar with the iOL and CB class than I am OT or QB (of course now CB moves a ways down the board).

Jman , just to personalyl piss off @LionFrog has made a deal with the Browns behind his back and acquired his 2nd round pick. Now he must wait an entire round to make his first pick

:upside_down_face:

https://twitter.com/RapSheet/status/1638627037882490886?s=20

1 Like

He’s got an extra one in the 3rd round to sorta make up for it.

2 Likes

I love how you put “from @Lionfrog” up top as if he had a choice. Nice

1 Like

Taking ass and whooping names that what I do over here

Yea that just means the poll for pick #55 is gonna last like 3 weeks now since I don’t pick again after that

Someone will probably have dropped out and you’ll have taken over by then.

Indy has their short list ready to help their midget qb

1 Like

Extra tall linemen. You can also draft an elite stepladder lol

2 Likes

1 Like

Sorry boys, was at work as usual.

With the 33rd pick the Houston Texans select Bryan Bresee DL Clemson

3 Likes

@cwilson4281 is up

With the 34th pick, Arizona Cardinals select, Emmanuel Forbes CB Mississippi State

4 Likes

With the 35th pick the indianapolis colts select O’cyrus Torrence og florida to protect our midget qb

Rams @wolfcub36 up

1 Like

Thanks I needed a break, dont be sorry

Good pick. You too @cwilson4281

1 Like

This helps me out a ton if you guys can tag who’s next after you make your pick

THANK YOUUUUUUUUUU

4 Likes