OFFICIAL ROUND 2 and round 1 results

With The first pick for The Los Angeles Rams in the second round of the 2023 draft…LA picks : G/C Steve Avila of TCU.

5 Likes

@Cashmachine you’re up buddy.

That’s a good pick Wolf.

thanks .

1 Like

Wow lots of options. Seattle will pick here in a few minutes where they will pick a very Seattleish player that they had targeted here. Be back in a few.

1 Like

As Carolina’s GM I have 2 guys I’m really locked in on let’s see if they get to me!!

Well Bob, it looks like we might be seeing the start of a run on interior linemen, Breese, Torrence , Avila and I’ve always said that if you’re picking this high nine times out of four, you have issues in the trenches. It looks like these teams are addressing just that with guys who look like solid players at their positions.

Tiny hands

Let’s check in on Jack Fox and the dunk tank, where Fox just tried place kicking and missed by just a smidgen.

2 Likes

You ever try the Jedi mind trick?

“These are not the draft picks you’re looking for, move along now…”

1 Like

Yes John, I was quite surprised when no one traded up to #32, that is usually a hot commodity come day 2. There are still a bunch of highly ranked guys that have slid out of Day 1. Let’s see what Seattle does with their first pick in the second round.

What the hell happened to my pick42?

Traded

Green bay lurking in the weeds…players are still there.

Go Green Amazon GIF by NFL On Prime Video

I thought there were no trades allowed?
I didn’t trade it?

It was traded for real. By Cleveland.

Traded in real NFL life, so the second round order changed.
Gotta keep up, nfl life comes fast

Green Bay Packers Win GIF by Wisconsin Sportscenter

so againe…I have 3 3rd round picks for LA…doi I pick all three at once like bam,bam, bam …then the next GM pick or what? I will be up in Saginaw part of the day.

I see that, Elijah Moore.
3 days, and I still haven’t picked.:rofl:

1 Like

You all knowing me and my beer abilities, you really think I’m gonna keep a wuss like this on the roster…hell no.

Green Bay Packers Nfl GIF by Bleacher Report

With the 37th pick in the NFL draft the Seattle Seahawks select Kelee Ringo, CB Georgia.

Seattle adds another piece on defense. This time a big athletic press corner that they believe fits there scheme very well.

1 Like