****Official Saturday NFL Playoff Game Day Chat****

I wish we had a big physical WR like that too but I wouldn’t have traded up for one.

This years draft has some good options in it. I hope we land one.

3 Likes

If Drake London fully recovers from his injury and passes the combine drills with flying colors, ohhh man, he’s gonna be a dude…he’s the template for a big, physical, fast, WR, would look good in Honolulu Blue lined up next to his former teamate in Ra.

1 Like

Take notes on what wins in the playoffs

same

I would wish for that if Sewell didn’t pay huge dividends. But he has, and when Decker steps aside, he’ll anchor the left side. Also, as good as he is, Chase can’t catch balls throw out of bounds on 4th down.

3 Likes

I’m pulling for Buffalo and cincy… but I hate to say it I think the pats win.

GIF by Red Bull

That’s was a big mistake by the Raiders ST player.

Yeah, no one feels smaller than him right now.

1 Like

I feel like Cincinnati’s defense is also massively overperforming it’s talent level.

Cinci-Natty gettin’ Cinci-Nasty

…also → if that had been the packers, they would have awarded a safety

I love how the Bengals are proving you win football games by scoring more points than the other team and showing you need a good offense.

Still got a game, Raiders are hanging around…Cincy needs to put em away soon, or this Raiders offense will keep it dangerously close.

Yeah but they need to start scoring touchdowns instead of field goals. I wouldn’t sleep on the Raiders.

2 Likes

Come on Deshawn, gotta catch that and make a play…washed up.

Most definitely NOT what she said…

1 Like

Callahan, from Callahan spark plugs

Wasnt it brake pads?
WideHighConey-max-1mb-1

2 Likes

Maybe. Haven’t seen the movie in over a decade.

Either way - hilarious.

1 Like

Burrow is better than I thought. He’s improved a lot, for sure.

1 Like