****Official Saturday NFL Playoff Game Day Chat****

Burrow may very well be on his way to the next gen elite QB status.

1 Like

Anyone else hear a whistle just before the td catch?

2 Likes

Yes, but we are being asked to ignore it. Lions would lose the TD on that technicality…ref w/a quick whistle.

2 Likes

Burrows is the main reason his team made the playoffs. That offense has a ton of talent and is explosive.

I think they have this game in the bag if they make few mistakes the rest of the game.

2 Likes

Thanks. I thought I was imagining it since nary a peep on the broadcast.

1 Like

Part of me likes to see young QBs do well, part of me wants the lions to have all the talent. LOL. I’m so fridges scared of drafting a QB. This is the first year I’m behind it (in the case of Willis).

Burrow is the man. Wouldn’t be surprised if he got his first ring this year.

Yeah, kid drops dimes and makes plays, really impressive…the only “bad” throw he made so far was that bomb to Chase that was a little underthrown, but the DB did make a nice play on the ball.

1 Like

I’m sorry, but the whistle blew and players stopped playing on that TD. That is absolute garbage they let it stand because of the whistle.

I’m glad it happened now and not when the Lions get in the playoffs.

3 Likes

I dont think Lions will draft a QB this year…imo they’re gonna ride or die with Jared in 2022 and see how it goes.

1 Like

It’s listed clear as day in the rulebook. This league is trash.

3 Likes

I’d much rather draft a Bailey Zappe and give us something beyond just Goff. I feel like we auto forfeit whenever he’s out.

Hey look, they are finally acknowledging the mistake in the broadcast.

2 Likes

I agree, would be good to get the clock rolling on a developing a young QB, but I just dont think Brad is gonna do it this season…but could be wrong, if he really likes a guy who’s sitting there, then it’s not beyond the realm of possibility

Weird. IMO, needs to be cleaned up - ruining the integrity of the game.

2 Likes

I think that will be the biggest thing, who else is sitting there.

1 Like

That’s why we need an official overview. To get calls right.

1 Like

Should have been a dead ball whistle, but it was super late while the ball was almost in the WR’s hands…didnt look like the defenders really stopped playing that split second; not an excuse, but not sure how much effect the whistle had on the actual players in motion🤷‍♂️

1 Like

Raiders O is sneaky good…Cincy needs to keep on the gas.

1 Like

Even at that, they are still ■■■■■■■ up instant replays. I dont’ think the league even cares.

2 Likes