Oh boy, Becky from Kalamazoo bringing it

eat shit falling GIF

2 Likes

I’m sad that we no longer have a first round pick

2 Likes

The portion where he reads comments :joy: Pure comedy gold. Even just 9:40-11 is enough to get the experience.

Classic Tv Nostalgia GIF by Sony Pictures Television
We don’t have a first round pick ?

1 Like

We traded it for Jaycee Horn. Dan Thornton broke the story.

1 Like

I think I’m good with this if it ends up something like us getting both Horn and Burns for our 1st and swap of 3rd rd.

Maybe we convince them not to franchise tag Burns?

This hasn’t been reported in any major sports sites yet. Is this actually real?

1 Like

I was offline a third of the day…so news to me. besides the pranksters here one questions if it’s real.

1 Like

As real as it gets…

In other confirmed news… Calvin Johnson is coming out of retirement. He will go by the nickname MegaBong instead of Megatron.

9 Likes

If he can stay healthy it’ll be a boon to the defense for sure. His injury history worries me a bit though.

I thought we already traded our first round pick earlier this season for Mike Evans?

Confused Thinking GIF by MOODMAN

4 Likes

You won’t get this from Schefter of Rappaport.

And no I didn’t photoshop the Chyron.

5 Likes

Okay I want to know which poster here said that.

2 Likes

What was that trade we made with the Commies at the trade deadline?

Tears in the eyes!

1 Like

He would have been CB#8 according to PFF last year. Not enough snaps to qualify though. Hurt his hamstring.

1 Like

Injuries would be a factor in the trade value equation.

The thing that’s a bit mind boggling is that Carolina would be sending draft compensation back to Detroit. They only have 4 picks: 33, 65, 102, and 141.

Let’s assume it’s the 4th Rd pick coming back, that values Horn as being worth a high 2d Rd pick.

But wouldn’t the Lions potentially be able to extract more value from No. 29 overall just by trading down into Rd 2?

And given that Holmes hasn’t had good luck with injury risks, is this the player to trade for?

1 Like

Horn is great when not injured- but thats far to often. Would either add a FA CB and one high pick in draft.

1 Like