Okay, let's have a QB debate; Goff vs Allen šŸ˜†

Wins are not an individual stat though. Many factors go into a straight statistical analysis and it depends on what stats you use to determine if Goff is statistically better. PFF has him as the best QB in the NFL.

Iā€™m glad we are excited about Jared Goff, but lets not get nuts lol. Some people are seriously drunk on blue Koolaid.

Also, and at the same time, I hope all you mental patients are right on this one!! :joy:

6 Likes

Hell yea!!!

4 Likes

Animated GIF

2 Likes

I havenā€™t gotten crazy, yet.:laughing:
Thereā€™s a guy with 7 rings that is even less mobile than Goff.

2 Likes

Just so weā€™re all clear, I donā€™t think Goff is better than Allen. Thatā€™s why it was for fun.

Although, I do think Allen is a bit overrated. Iā€™m just glad weā€™re not in the AFC and donā€™t have to deal with Allen, Burrow, and Mahomes for the next 10 years.

9 Likes

Just so weā€™re clear, Iā€™m starting shit.:rofl:

1 Like

Jared Goff by a mile. He is the best qb ever. People just donā€™t realize it yet bc he plays for Detroit. His stats are better then Allenā€™s. He is a better passer, he has dealt with more adversity, he carried the rams to the super bowl w a subpar cast and a running back w out a bum leg with Cooper Kupp. If the lions had a better defense and beaten the Seahawksā€¦OR if the NFL had not robbed us yet again by screwing the rams in that last game WE would have made the playoffs. If we had made the playoffs Goff would have really shown the world how he is a top 3 qb in the NFL. We would have definitely made it to the NFC Championship game and I really like our chances against the eagles. Had we beaten the eagles of course Goff would have validated all the belief in him and proved yet again how good he is by this time beating whoever comes out of the AFCā€¦donā€™t forget his thriller of a performance against mahomes in 2018. I canā€™t even believe we are sitting here talking about Allen. Goff all the way babyā€¦.

Back to reality:

Josh Allen, Cā€™monā€¦ā€¦Josh Allen all day. Everyday.

1 Like

Now you are going crazy. Comparing him to Brady. Letā€™s let Goff win one Superbowl before we put him with 7 Time Tom.

I think the biggest part of this debate is they are completely different style of qbs ā€¦its not an apples to apples comparison

I was only comparing their mobility. Iā€™m not that ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā–  crazy.:rofl:

1 Like

Good if not unintentional point.

Put Allen in the NFC and heā€™s probably en route to his second Super Bowl.

5 Likes

I always do my best work on accident.

Yeah, but, heā€™d have to compete with Rodgers and Brady.

Hey itā€™s great to believe in Goff, not sure who he compares to but the guy fits here and Iā€™m glad QB isnā€™t a problem for us. How good Jared can be is yet to be seen, his story is only beginning, Iā€™m excited to not be a QB needy team.

4 Likes

One guy is a truck, the other is a trailer. Iā€™m a truck kind of guy myself. If you prefer trailers all the more power to you

1 Like

I prefer winning.
If we had an average defense, we would have beat Buffalo on T-day.
Just saying.

5 Likes

Apples are so much better than Oranges. :smiley:

1 Like

Oranges have much more vitamin C.
Youā€™re crazy!

apple2

2 Likes

You got ā€œapple pieā€ twice, and forgot about apple sauce.