Once again, we are fine

That also might be on Ben Johnson… why would that happen? Lots of broken plays I saw today and why they went three and out so much early on. Ben Johnson ain’t no offensive genius yet either

I have never put a member of the board on mute or ignore before. But i am coming close with one in this thread. Goff could throw for 500 with 10 tds and some would still want his replacement even if we lost 100-99.

2 Likes

The GM has used a ton of resources at DL and has totally failed. Why do you want him to blow more resources?

It’s like you found a decapitated body and are exclaiming, “This guy’s high blood pressure surely did him in!!!”

Because he’ll still be the GM next year and might as well pump more talent into the worst side of the ball

We had a #1 overall pick QB and once again we have a #1 overall pick QB…

Anyone watching the game sees Goff is good enough to win with and hes not the problem

1 Like

Going by that thought the lions would never had drafted megatron… the lions drafted wr like 4 yrs in a row… and wiffed on 2 if not 3 (roy williams)…

1 Like

He’s not finding talent though… so how are they going to “pump more in” when he clearly can’t find any?

Holmes hasn’t found talent? Seriously?

Sewell
St brown
Rodriguez
Hutchinson
Jacobs
Parker
Charles Harris
Williams (till to be determined)

Yes there are a lot of guys like Levi, paschal, still in limbo but he’s definitely found talent.

2 Likes

What

Did the Lions have a chance to win against Minny at the end of the game with the ball in Goffs hands? Even if you don’t want to admit it you knew he’s not capable of driving the field and winning.

Goff was a throw in for Stafford and that’s exactly what he should be treated as. For some reason people think he’s a good QB. He was the worst QB in the league for the first half of last season and is 1-3 to start this season. Pick 6 today also. Lions need to tank now for a QB hopefully.

1 Like

Where is the talent on this defensive side of the ball you are complaining about?

That was in reference to SteveStevens quote, not yours. But since I have your attention, which DC would you rather see go first: The Lions or Spartys?

The D has added talent and gotten worse. That isn’t fine.

There isn’t an injury argument to make either. Romeo missed most of last year and Pascal was in college. Jacobs has been upgraded on with Okudah. Buggs is no worse than Levi was last year. Walker is a miss but Hutch and Rodrigo make it a net increase in on-field talent from last year to this.

Geno Smith should not be leading the Seahawks to five TD drives (four of which were 75 yards) and 555 total yards at 8.8 yards per play. In week four of year two with six R1-R3 picks spent on D things should be a lot better than they are.

Goff kept us in the game today

4 Likes

Goff is currently playing great - not good, but great. And I do have confidence he can drive the field to win a game.

2 Likes

He’s awesome.
Cap situation getting better too

1 Like

That’s fair. They are all injured. But you cant dismiss what he has done on the offensive side

Weren’t you just a second ago claiming a position should be addressed until it’s solid?

Well the problem isn’t our top ranked offense and top ten QB

Good question. I would say msu, but both need to go. The reason why its been 3 years of some of the worse defense in row. And know is getting better.