Oregon State RB Jermar Jefferson

I would say his biggest knock is his receiving ability. He’s no Swift but not many RB’s are. He’s a better receiver then Barry was … lol

I think he has the ability to be an above average receiver for a RB but he needs some work in that dept.

But as a pure runner he’s good. Damn good.

I can’t wait to see how well his game translates because I believe it will translate well.

I think he has more upside than James Robinson but I almost made that same comparison in the sense that he’s got #1 potential but you’d be constantly trying to improve on him as a #1. I do think Jefferson can be a very high end RB2 though and that in of itself is great value.

I definitely believe he has RB1 potential and I do think he will catch people by surprise. I think he’s going to be a solid rotational piece for us. He has the potential to be a complete 3 down back he just has to clean things up some and I think with proper practice and proper teaching he will do that.

Here’s a training video with sports academy and they talk about what he brings and as you can see they are working on his catching. I think the video shows his potential but if you notice he’s not a clean receiver. But the video shows his potential there and I think he will clean that up with more practice.

1 Like

My dad’s a Duck fan and really likes college football but he’s not a draftnik. I went over to pick up my son who they were baby sitting and he stopped me at the door “Great draft! You know how much I like that first pick but the last pick was your best. That kid is a stud. I’ve seen him play like 8 times the last few years and each time he’s one of if not the most dominant players on the football field.”

9 Likes

I went to school with a kid with the last name Beaver. His dad was a gynecologist and the woman he married (the kids mom) was a fellow gynecologist. The Beavers had their own OBGYN practice together.

Some real life things are funnier than fiction. My dentist growing up was Dr. Payne.

3 Likes

This hilight reel looks better than the ones i’be been watching too. Examples of speed and explosiveness I wasn’t seeing gin some of the other ones.

Great to see the functional patterns stuff in NFL, but they still could do muuuuuch better. It would be a massively cutting edge approach to injury avoidance, as well as stabilizer strength.

That’s hilarious! ha ha ha

1 Like

Just Bombs Productions is consistently the best highlight clip source IMO.

1 Like

He’ll replace KJ as soon as he learns to block for and protect the quarterback. I read somewhere that he had only one drop out of 40 some passes over his career.

Better RAS than Tion Green, so he’s got that going for him.

1 Like

Not all that different than Jamal Williams really

1 Like

Was your doctor’s name, Dr. Killpatient!?!

That’s another funny story. The girl I dated in college’s dad was a doctor and they were close with another family with the last name Killu. The dad was a doctor as well, making him Dr. Killu. Jay Leno ended up including him in his “bad headlines” segment, because a newspaper had some kind of an ad for the hospital and talking about Dr. Killu.

2 Likes

Now you need to find a gynecologist named, Dr. Fist.

1 Like

Dr Young and Dr Fawn were nowhere near as hilarious as thees ppl.

We have a urologist in my area named Dr. Cummings.

Also… used to have a psychologist here who I always thought should have been a gynecologist… his name… is Michael Hunt. Not kidding!!!

1 Like

Not sure I follow. LeShoure was supposedly looking amazing prior to blowing out his Achilles in camp.

1 Like