Oregon State RB Jermar Jefferson

Best season was freshman year in 2018. Vision for stretch plays is outstanding. Not a make-you-miss type nor is he fast, but Jefferson wins by reading blocks awesomely. (Chris Trapasso)

Hope he wears 6

Electric skill players wearing 6 is badass

The De’Anthony Thomas effect

Whoever is claiming he doesn’t have any burst through the hole should probably find something else to do for a career than player evaluation.

3 Likes

I like it! I was thinking a bigger bruiser but a guy that can get tough yards and read the line can contribute.

1 Like

Natty should like this pick! The write up on NFL.com says he is a violent runner who gets his pound of flesh when being tackled

2 Likes

He packs a reasonable punch. Not a power runner per se but you don’t just arm tackle him. I’ve watched him a ton Bc he’s 40 miles up the road and I have some Beaver friends.

3 Likes

This was @Air2theThrown boy!

2 Likes
3 Likes

I can see this guy starting his NFL career as a returner.

1 Like

I told @BigNatty he’d be a great consolation if we pass on Williams.

He’s a great pick. You all are gonna love this kid. Hard runner and he has some moves too.

4 Likes

He has youth, cap implication, and health on his side. Is he good enough to kick KJ off the roster?

I feel like this dude and KJ will fight over who gets to be our insurance policy, in case of an injury.

5 Likes

Just from the highlight clip I see great vision and a quick burst, looks solid

1 Like

He’ll probably be on the practice squad until a RB goes down.

His presser makes it sound like he might be our return man this year.

2 Likes

I love a good return man. and if he’s on the active roster, it saves us KJ’s salary. I hate talking like that because KJ is such a good human. I do hope we replace him through.

I think he makes the roster

4 Likes