OTC article examining offseason gains and losses

I’d be lying if I said I didn’t enjoy seeing him out on the field and moving with confidence again.

1 Like

Yup - the NFL’s top flopper. I think he studied under LeBron in the offseason.

1 Like

1 Like

That had me pulling my hair out. He’s a smart player, he knows how to work the ref to get a (phantom) call.

He’s an anchor at LT though, even with the flopping lol.

1 Like

After Elgton Jenkins (their stud LG) who was filling in for Bakh, tore is ACL, they started a guy by the name of Yosh Nijman (who?) at LT for the rest of the year, and took the #1 seed in the NFC.

I had to look this guy up. I had no idea who was starting for them at LT. He’s their third option.

1 Like

Kind of like Evan Brown filling in for Frank Ragnow for 12 games or Matt Nelson starting 11 games, except we didn’t take the #1 seed in the NFC.

1 Like

They really did have somewhat similar stories in regards to injuries last year. Obviously, the Lions had more.

I think Cash said, they have a coaching staff with three years of running the same system. That’s a good point too.

I wasn’t expecting the Lions to challenge for the #1 last year, just that with good coaching and depth, it’s not as devastating as it could be.

From what I read about Yosh Nijman, both he and Evan Brown filled in quite admirably.

1 Like

I had to listen to my father-in-law bitch about the Packers injuries all season last year while watching the Detroit Lions. :face_with_spiral_eyes:

2 Likes

Confused Andy Richter GIF

1 Like

I was told I needed recovery for my takes on the Lions. :rofl: The guy who said it is lucky I like him so much! lol jk. He’s a good guy.

1 Like

He kept calling Dan Campbell Matt Campbell too. Drives me crazy. I think he’s confused by the MCDC nickname. lol

DC agrees…““Look, as we all know man, you don’t make any greater jumps than you do from (year) one to two,” Campbell said. “That is the greatest jump that most guys make. It doesn’t mean you don’t continue to grow. So we’re expecting him to take a leap forward, you know?” Commenting on Levi but the point is spot on with re to your take.

2 Likes

The good news is if your pulling your hair out…it won’t be long before your handsome!

2 Likes

So are you recovering I need recovering. Just saying.

1 Like

Lol. Who in Hell needs facts anymore? Just believe what your inbred cousin Timmy wrote on FB based off some Australian guy’s Lion podcast.

2 Likes

I believe in his world he has deemed that information to be “analytics”.

There’s some truth to this but I feel the coaching staff and current players have to sell the organization. Some coaches are good at this. Some aren’t.

This sounds like an excuse Rod Wood would make.

But I have to ask if your Rod Woods son and your name is a play on that?

Taylor is that you?

1 Like

I heard recently that the culture thing they’re promoting is really the only thing they can promote at this point and it has had small successes to date.

Once the wins start coming more players will come for the winning and the culture.

That is what is called a virtuous circle
Virtuous circles ascend…

FANTASTIC! LOOOVED THIS!

I thought the whole goal was to change , learn, apply, and make The Detroit Lions a better franchise/team that it was under faulty regimes?

or why rebuild, why draft, why go through the process? I THINK people have to realize this team has been awful for 60 years and we had the patience, fortitude, and faith to remain fans and support the Detroit Lions. or WTF are we doing !? been a great many years of bad and you can’t right all the wrong fast and easy, that takes time and patience to get from worst to first. It was 60 YEARS of dinking the dog…going to take a lot of hard work and determination to change that.

2 Likes