Our approach felt little disrespectful to players like

Our approach felt little disrespectful to players like Laporta , st brown and penne . If you look they didn’t miss any games and impacted the game in every play,I felt the gambling without the calculated risk hurt them more than any other because it put their extra effort in vain . I can take questions now :grin:

1 Like

Wonderful. What is your first language?

12 Likes

I thought it was most disrespectful to Spaghetti. I also heard Fusili, Ziti, and Ravioli were pissed off too.

5 Likes

I mostly ambivalent about pasta but love good ravioli. Is that weird or fairly common?

3 Likes

Having an Italian pure breed wife. I have come to love pasta in all forms. She often makes fresh. And we also can pasta sauce every summer. 80-100 quarts.

But Ravioli is nice. But it is all about the sauce also.

4 Likes

click saturday night live GIF

3 Likes

Sauce for sure. And fresh pasta for sure. But I’ve been to many a fancy pasta tasting many. Done so all over Italy itself. It’s still just starch. But with Ravioli I get the filling payoff.

And I dig Italian cuisine plenty. I’m just rarely gravitating towards pasta.

1 Like

Just

Just body language only :sunglasses:

5 Likes

That’s actually a very good answer. I feel humbled.

1 Like

Tv Show Dancing GIF by Reconnecting Roots

3 Likes

Just going to toss this off the bed ….

1 Like

Image result for funny dangling carrot approach gif

3 Likes

Pretty clear to me that Hebrew-in up problems.

2 Likes

Well, I can tell it is February around here.

5 Likes

I’ve always wanted to can my sauce, but I’ve heard it’s tricky to can tomato/meat sauce bc of the risk of botulism… I’ve usually put it in freezer bags.

1 Like

We used to have Ravioli on the team, but he retired and got replaced by Ragu.

2 Likes

So we only can marinara sauce. We usually do a water bath. But I am thinking I am going to look on craigs list or something and get an old used pressure cooker. I mean the pressure cooker will murder any pathogens in pretty much anything you can. Just higher heat and pressure.

I am going to let my crazy out a bit and let you know we are slowly trying to get off the USDA food system. Buy all meat from small farmers I know. Have a big chest freezer. Do a shit ton of canning. We make all out own jellies and such. Pickles also. Grind our own meat, make own sausage. I like rabbit and have a source that is out of Ohio instead of that China rabbit you find in most places.

I will just say that when you start canning you will realize that food just tastes better and you enjoy it more. You end up eating less as you have better more nutritious food and also my joint pain goes way down. I know when I am eating too much processed food because my knees will start to hurt a ton. Ok taking my crazy back to the cave :joy:

6 Likes

My old Lithuanian landlady used to can the tomatoes she grew in her garden. She’d boil them, put them in Mason jars with a half inch thick wax coating under the lid, and never had any issues. It was easier to store the tomatoes and make the sauce from them, than to store sauce itself.

1 Like

Damn dude, espnbaby got you. I hope you never live this down.

5 Likes