Our Justin Jackson replacement may have just become available

This means that now Michael Carter is RB3, Can’t imagine they keep 5 RBs which means one of Izzy Abinikanda or Zonovan Knight is getting cut. Either would be perfect as our KR/RB3. Izzy did less kick returning but had a 98 yarder during the '21 season. Zonovan was all world as a KR in college. Zonovan is an absolute perfect fit IMO (though Izzy has more pure talent). We’d likely need to pull off a Mims style trade as no way does either one get past the Saints (among other teams). Brad should get on this.

https://x.com/ayethatslee/status/1459786345333854215?s=46&t=LFKEGZaCKPSswf-uVGH04A

https://x.com/cfn365/status/1462186848160305158?s=46&t=LFKEGZaCKPSswf-uVGH04A

2 Likes

Zonovan got the run last year for them over Michael Carter

He was good too

Yes. But Carter is differentiated. Izzy and Zonovan are very similar.

The vets are signing now! Suh to the Lions in 3, 2, 1…

2 Likes

And Zonovan likes Aiden too

https://x.com/lfr_andrew/status/1683917320886841344?s=46&t=LFKEGZaCKPSswf-uVGH04A

Suh signed mid season with the eagles. I’m hoping we snag him going into our bye week!

4 Likes

Would you rather have Carter or Zonovan.

I’d rather have Zonovan
You’d rather have Zonovan
Jets would rather have Zonovan

I made a thread about trading for a Jets WR… I said Corey Davis…we ended up getting Mims.

I think you are in the same boat as I was LOL I’d rather have Corey Davis…so would the Jets. Same thing with Zonovan

1 Like

“The biggest feather in his cap, however, is that Snell has nearly 1,000 special teams reps in the NFL. When Campbell tells everyone that’s the emphasis, you’d better believe those punt and kick team reps mean something for Snell.”

He’s the best, most productive, and contributes the most on ST

I think Snell is a lock for RB3

5 Likes

Agreed.

2 Likes

I’d rather have Carter

I woulda lost that bet then.

How come? They had Carter and still went and traded for James Robinson, use Zonovan Knight over him, draft Israel Abanikanda, and then sign Dalvin Cook.

Why are you high on him when it looks like they are desperate to move on from him?

Carter is definitely not a thumper that’s why. Bc he’d be really good Gibbs insurance. He’s shifty, a good pass catcher and elusive if not fast. He’s a solid depth back not a #1 bell cow type.

1 Like

What about Deon Jackson RB Indy

They signed Drake, drafted a dude round 5.

He was a Fantasy Football Darling for a couple weeks like Justin Jackson was back in the day.

Can run and catch

I think we can do better if we go looking outside for a solution.

I think with Sterling flashing at KR that we’ll likely stick with Playstation.

Who’s playstation and who’s netflix I don’t know who this is when you refer to them like that.

Deon Jackson to me is a poor man’s Joseph Addai

Screenshot 2023-08-20 at 16-33-39 Deon Jackson - MockDraftable

I always do that. Playstation is Javian Hawkins. For some reason I always mix up that nickname

1 Like

Always been a fan of Snell…dissapointed he didnt get any play in yesterday’s preseason game. Imo he’s a better RB3 than Netflix or Jackson.

1 Like

He’s more talented and he’s a better short yardage option. Pass catching?

@CuriousHusker

Curious 1 Jman0

Go get this dude Brad and Dan

Z Knight
James Robinson
Kenyan Drake

All those 3 our better options at RB3