Packers getting punked at half by Jameis

Lol. Good thing they didn’t trade Rogers for a huge draft haul! Without him, they just might have sucked a little!

1 Like

Rodgers on the bench LOL

1 Like

Love it

Wow. 1st 3rd down conversion.

Jamie-iss

Since the first game of the season is always indicative of how the rest will go, I feel like I’m 100% safe taking my victory lap on Jameis with no possibility of it biting me in the ass later.

edited to add: I apparently like the term “heir apparent”

2 Likes

Rodgers is going to take dump on us next week. If jimmy G made us look bad I don’t care how bad green bay has played today. It’s going to be very ugly.

Winston found the perfect situation (a QB whisperer in Sean Peyton) to resurrect his career. I’m surprised Arians gave up on him but I think Peyton and Winston will have a nice career together.

Friendly reminder: if you want your kid to be an NFL QB here are the training drills.

2 Likes

Well, I’m sure Stafford will torch his opponent and it will be Aaron Rodgers again pissing me off.

I guess the good news is that Pack fans are probably tripping balls right now.

Starts Freaking Out GIF

3 Likes

Hey! Where’s that complete douchebag Green Bay Fanboy who was a delusional irritant all offseason on this board???

Youre Wrong The West Wing GIF

1 Like

He’s getting some Jordan ‘man’ Love right about now

Wherever he is, it’s in a fetal position.

kind of like this guy did when they picked Jordan Love?
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

If last nights game is any indication, the Pack is the worst team in the division.

AR appeared to be the least interested person in the game yesterday.

I noticed that too. I don’t think I’ve ever seen a QB not give a crap like AR did yesterday.

I heard a funny stat on the radio today.

If Erin had simply spiked the ball on every one of his pass attempts yesterday he woupd’ve ended up with a higher passer rating then what he finished at.

3 Likes

One of the “knocks” on Justin Fields is he doesn’t show emotion. So if he has a bad game its going to come across to others as not caring.

Back to Aaron - he definitely shows emotion normally. So to me its a sign that he’s in a weird head space right now. But right now I’m going by quick clips and what people are saying. I’d have to “go back and watch the tape” to know more than that.