Packers Za'Darius Smith to IR

1 Like

Back injury…Packers will shut down OLB Za’Darius Smith due to lingering back injury

1 Like

This game will be very interesting. I’m expecting a dogfight

2 Likes

We’re going to get killed.

2 Likes

crystal ball love GIF by HERSHEY’S Cookies ’n’ Creme
Which one did you use?

pervy ouija GIF by Scorpion Dagger

Thinking Think GIF by Rodney Dangerfield

Which method of calculation did you use?

1 Like

R-E-L-A-X, AR mailed it in early last week when the wheels started to fall off. They’re at home and they simply have way more talent than us.

2 Likes

Packers:
yummy mummies pressure GIF by Channel 7

Lions:
prplcarolina GIF

1 Like

We’re everybody’s rebound game. We’re like the chick in college you used to help recover your self-esteem after being dumped.

Surprise me Lions!

6 Likes

LOL. Fun/funny analogy.
this will shift drastically, some this year, and a ton text

2 Likes

I would have so much more hope if I thought we could play defense …like at all.

3 Likes

Hoping Onwu makes a difference.

2 Likes

Were gonna play better on defense and run the ball for over 200 yards and get a win!

3 Likes

If they cover the spread it’s a win.

1 Like

The Lions have a good chance of winning if they can run the ball effectively. A low scoring game of field position that keeps the ball out of Rodgers’ hands can even things up. Though I suspect Rodgers is basically playing just hard enough to keep the trade offers coming in, our JV secondary makes for a very enticing target.

Unfortunately, I’ve seen this movie before. The Lions have a knack for being a bad team’s feel good moment even when they don’t suck.

2 Likes

On that note…

1 Like

I was really hoping he’d be good enough to be a good player, regardless of matchup. Gonna have to earn his stripes, that’s for damn sure. Hope he can smash the GB stigma…and their players!

1 Like

He’s an Aaron Rodgers neutralizer, possibly, in terms of limiting his scrambling (roll out), which, at his age, isn’t it what it used to be. So I hope he plays. I didn’t think Harris was terribly effective last week.

1 Like

I’d love to see him running for his life on Sunday. Literally the only compliment I have for Patrica - his defenses did keep contain well. Rarely did we get beaten because someone blew contain, it was pretty much every single other thing. LOL.

More team speed on D is gonna be great. I’m sure they’re building that.

Or maybe we played possum in week 1 so that teams let down their guard and we can win the next 16 games.

2 Likes

When we become the super successful ex girlfriend who marries a rock star and our opponents are the boyfriends she would’ve stuck with if they just got their lazy bum off the couch and stopped smoking so much weed… but they didn’t, soooo….:crazy_face: