Packers Za'Darius Smith to IR

Goff plays well in night games , for some reason. Jamaal W . undoubtedly fired up.

Besides, do these look like the eyes of the tiger ? More like the QB who got raped with a wedge of cheddar by his teammates after the NO game…lol…

4 Likes

I think we win this game and send Packers to 0-2.

2 Likes

Looks like a Shaun of The Dead zombie

Swift will be a much bigger factor in this game.

Keep Penei at LT. We’ve go a shot in this one. Think players will be buying in after gaining momentum @ end of game last week. Would be great to show up the pack on Monday night w Campbell. I’d take lions w points this game as much as possible.

That could be. I like Swift. He’s just nowhere near as fun of a personality. Levi and JWill are by far the two most colorful Lions from what I can tell. Ragnow has a pretty cool, dry, sarcastic big ugly thing going as well.

1 Like

I love the big, ugly guys!
When I was a head coach, and we did our team splits, I always coached the linemen. Every time anyone scored, made a big play, etc, I made them celebrate with the OL that made the hole for them. Understand and be present with who made the hole, why there was time, and why their skill set is just as important as yours, regardless of what it looks like.

Love those big, ugly MF’rz!

J-Will is carrying more intensity than I was expecting from him.
Really high hopes for Levi, as well.
Lots of our guys have dope energy that will help the group in various ways.

1 Like

I’m still starting Jones at RB2. Sorry Lions.

Sucks that Z will be out, but only for 3 weeks. Put him on IR to get him 100% for the remainder of season and playoffs. We have unfinished business this season. His back is not that bad. He played last week, but just wasn’t 100 yet.

Let’s get everybody on both teams out of this game healthy.

Sorry, but we gotta hang that L on ya. On the bright side, we like you guys more than the Bears and Vikes. The Vikings have the worst fan base in the NFL, and it’s not even close.

OneTeamOneNation

PackerNation!

aaron-rodgers

2 Likes

You fellas have a lot of growing up to do, I’ll tell you that. Ridiculous. Completely ridiculous. Can you believe these characters? Way out of line. Way out of line. Have a good mind to go to the warden about this. You know what hurts the most is the… the lack of respect. You know? That’s what hurts the most. Except for the… Except for the other thing. That hurts the most. But the lack of respect hurts the second most.

2 Likes

I have a present for you…

4 Likes

To be honest that looks like the eyes of a psycopath who is about to take your soul. I’m not sure who made the call to drop atomic bombs on Japan, but I have to imagine his eyes looked like that as he was describing the plan.

3 Likes

Looks like he is reeling from the double nut shot to his ego.
Stafford got the big trade out of Detroit and out of the division making it to Hollywood, Aaron didn’t and Brady pretty much cemented that Aaron will never be considered GOAT.
0-2 just like he’s gonna start the season.
He’s just starting to spiral down the crapper.

1 Like

Reminds me of this time, this one time, I was sittin at a bar you know, and I said to this guy, this one guy, I says, hey, HEY, shut your mouth when you’re talking to me fella, and he says hey, HEY, keep your whore mouth out of my name buddy, hey says, then I says, I saids, my gramma used to f**k guys like yewww in the prison, I saids about gam-gam, guys just like yewww buddy, not sure what was to be said, but we saids it, that this one time and that was a sunuvabitch.

3 Likes

I’m not sure how you were able to write this in a way where I could completely read and unerstand every bit of it but thank you. :rofl:

2 Likes

confetti

1 Like

Haven’t you seen the ad showing his sadsack rockstar look,inc man bun ?

Nah, the devil may still wear Prada, but he doesn’t rock the man bun.

I’d say “anal probe haunted”, not “evil dead Armageddon” on the eyes.

That’s the look of a guy that worked his tail off all day with the help of an 8-ball of coke, just to find out that he made less than the 8-ball cost.

2 Likes

Lol this looks like the face of a serial killer guy they just caught on Criminal Minds.

If I didn’t know that was Aaron Rodgers I’d say that dude has 50 heads in a deep freezer

Nah that was Harry Truman

Not the same eyes but it’s always the one you least suspect…