Packers Za'Darius Smith to IR

Ya know you’re right! How are ya now? I remember a time, this guy, a guy he comes up. He says hey ya like the leafs this year I says fuck no. I say a bunch of Sally’s they are, who the fuck are you? He says his father played for the Marlies for a time but got into it with Domi in a training camp and he actually kicked Domi’s ass now. And then he says, now he says, I’ll kick your ass like my father kicked Domi’s ass, what’dya have to say now?

I says, I look at this guy and I says, the fuck you talking about? Domi hasn’t lost a fight except to Probert and I never heard of your sally father, I’ll kick your ass up and down this bar like I’m sure Domi dropped your fathers ass up and down an Ontario ice rink. What ya got to say now?

He paid his tab and left. That’s my story.

That was my try at a Letterkenny conversation!

1 Like

You still mad at him for bitch slapping the Rams out of the playoffs last year or something?

This is a big loss for them IMO. He’s the only edge rusher they have that approaches that all pro/pro bowl level. Behind that they have Gary and P. Smith who was pretty underwhelming last year. Behind that they have Rivers and Garvin (backups at best)

The Packers are going to need help from their DL if they want to get consistent pressure on Goff. They aren’t going to do it just from the EDGE IMO.

It was probably this guy

1 Like

Ahh good history lesson, I did not know about him. Thank you!

Nah, always thought he was a bit of a narcissistic douche nozzle.
Besides, there’s a huge line ahead of him for my disgust over that game.

I do love that GB is sponsored by an insurance company & the State Farm peeps have to fume over their star spokesman doing media in front of another company’s logo.

Haven’t looked at any GB/NO tape yet. How’s that jerry-rigged O-line doing ? Z. Smith being out is helpful, but getting to Erin Douchavich seems like a key from a general distance. I hope it’s the Okwara Bros who get the glory, not the Smiths. Hi/low him for my girl, Olivia Munn, fellas !

1 Like

Dirty Work GIF

2 Likes

The nukes get the headlines, but the Meetinghouse firebombing was also the stuff of hellish nightmares.

1 Like

We are going to get railroaded tonight. But if there is any slight glimmer of hope before it starts…its that the Saints dismantled them but the Panthers beat the Saints. And the Panthers are not world beaters.

And this place continues to show me that apparently I’m the only one who pays attention to their team. You fit right in here. :wink: