Paschal?

Word

We are middle of the road with injuries this season. Many teams have it way worse. I say put grow lights in ford field for real turf grass. Shut them off during events.

1 Like

100%
Set the intention of being the healthiest team in the NFL then aggressively pursue that goal.
Ford Field Turf is not that

1 Like

So glad you can criticize with 100% hindsight. I won’t look it up but were you against these signings when they happened?

1. that’s a frog.
  2. I thought it was a representation of me?
    :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
3 Likes

Lol not near as old as all the losing this team has put fans through

2 Likes

When I lick toads this is what happens to me. No visions or thoughts…only a giant blue sun in the shape of a Lion.

1 Like

Yep, you definitely need Natty’s services.:laughing:

1 Like

Lol. He’s my dealer.

That explains everything.:grinning:

@BigNatty only deals love.

2 Likes

But love is a hell of a drug right?

1 Like

Getting better at it every day…still love practicing getting better at it, even when it’s painful (facing own ego and leveling up)

I hate that part…

That is the most important part. That is how we grow.

I think Holmes has been killing it in the draft so far, huge props for that. I also think Bob Quinn did a good job of building the O-line. Quinn drafted Jonah, Ragnow and Decker! It was the only position Quinn seemed to be great at selecting. He also drafted Swift.

3 Likes

Bob quinn found a few good players but shit the bed when it came to drafting for positional value.

3 Likes

And was a complete disaster in free agency.

4 Likes

Word. When you do it enough, you start to experience it as more discomfort than pain.

His best free agent was his first… Marvin Jones Jr.

2 Likes