Penei Sewell….who does he remind you of?

I’ve never seen an nfl offensive tackle go in motion, run a smooth route downfield, catch the ball seamlessly and look like he could turn upfield like a tight end. Not at 330lbs.

2 Likes

I like it!

2 Likes

In a single block last year, one block, I watched him PANCAKE THREE Defensive players in domino fashion with a SINGLE block. Has that been done before? Probably, but if you want to keep up the argument that we AREN’T watching one of the best to ever play the position, right in front of our eyes, I can’t help you. You’ll believe what you want to believe. I know what I am seeing though, and Sewell is without a doubt in my mind, one of the most dominant Tackles to ever play the game.

There’s a lot of career in front of him, and a lot can happen, but if he simply maintains his current level of play over the years, I think you’ll be hard pressed to maintain your position. He will be donning a yellow jacket in Canton and you still might be arguing, but that’s not going to change what everyone else can see. :person_shrugging:

2 Likes

woo hoo ric flair GIF

Really….what game did he do that in??

2 Likes

[quote=“Richard_Parker, post:65, topic:35383, full:true”]

You do understand what my position is right?? I mean I want to make sure that you aren’t misinterpreting what I said!

All I know is he’s light years ahead of Shawn Bouwens.

1 Like

Shawn Bouwrns was a complete STUD! :rofl:

2 Likes