Penei Sewell….who does he remind you of?

Speaking of Aidan’s mom, his dad played at Mich too. He might have played with Steve at some point. If your name is Hutch, you go to Michigan.

2 Likes

Dr Phil Thirst GIF by BuzzFeed

american gladiators pain GIF

Seattle also beat the Lions to Shawn Springs and the Lions had to settle for Bryant Westbrook

2 Likes

And Seattle has destroyed us 3 years in a row… I’m starting to hate them more than the Packers.

■■■■ the Seahags…

mr bean car GIF by Matt

1 Like

Sewell broke the mold. He’s incomparable. Ten years from now they are going to be using his name AS a comparison for some snot nose kid that probably couldn’t carry his jock strap. Sewell is a one of a kind, first ballot HOF, and might be the only offensive Lineman that you could seriously toss into the MVP conversation.

6 Likes

GOAT potential - almost expect it

3 Likes

Before I read yours (My gracious respect to Atticus)…

I think asking who Sewell is compared to is like asking who Barry is compared to…somtimes guys just stand on their own. IMHO. I just think he’s that kind of special…

3 Likes

If that’s the case what is it that Sewell does that you have not seen any other Olineman do?? I mean that is why it’s hard to compare Barry. Barry did things that we had never seen another RB do. What is it that Sewell does that makes him that special??

why in thee hail would one man ask another man that question…BOY you ain’t right !

Oh I’m not denying that.

1 Like

And we effectively traded Willie Roaf for Pat Swilling.

2 Likes

You guys are killing me with all these examples…

Chris Farley Movie GIF by hero0fwar

2 Likes

The Lions wouldn’t have drafted Roaf anyways :person_shrugging:

2 Likes

@Richard_Parker

chris farley my post GIF

1 Like

@stephenboyd57 ….they wouldn’t have. They had Lomas and they had just signed three free agents in that off-season (Lutz, Richards & Fralic). They were not taking Roaf.

Clint Eastwood Coffee GIF
“Don’t take me there !”

Tattoo Disneyland GIF by Dream Vision Travel
Peni Sewell

1 Like

Based on what?? We have seen A LOT of great OTs….why is he so different and above?? Sewell…great player but to suggest that he is already the GOAT I mean….come on?? :thinking:

Somebody needs to put a Superman cape on his catch and dive for a first down.

(my comp)

I have no idea really. He doesn’t exactly have long arms so its tough (IMO) to comparison him to all-time left tackles that used finesse. But he is so skilled on the move, he’s smart, versatile, he finishes, he’s competitive, he works hard. Maybe a trip on the way-back machine and say a modern day version of HOFer Ron Yary?

2 Likes