Per Adam schefter Patriots sign Antonio Brown

Per Adam schefter Patriots sign Antonio Brown I just saw this scrolling as breaking news at the bottom of the screen on the Clemson Texas A&M game being broadcast on ABC.

1 Like

This is unbelievable and he got 15m!!

1 Like

hahahahaha…HA!!!

You just can’t script this shit!!

1 Like

It’s the Patriots world and the rest of us are just squirrels

1 Like

October 2 can’t get here soon enough.

I think the Pats made a big mistake. Even if its not gauranteed money, this guy is not going to abide by Patriot way

1 Like

Before or after the Raiders released him.
Man that was fast.

1 Like

This really irritates me! The guy is basically getting rewarded for threatening a GM and being an asshole. The NFL and its ethics is mind boggling

3 Likes

Haha, called that one! …although I was half-kidding when I said he’d go to the Pats.

1 Like

Welcome to Mr. Goodell’s Neighborhood.

1 Like

It’s still so stupid, AB could have made twice as much playing for Oakland and had it rode it out until they got to Las Vegas, he’d be printing his own money.

2 Likes

Tom’s gonna f*ck around and celebrate by having 3 almonds and a strawberry with his avocado ice cream tonight.

5 Likes

I bet he can keep it together for one season
With the best franchise in the NFL

I think he wanted out of Oakland and burnt it down just like he did to get out of Pit.

1 Like

You have to wonder how Rosenhaus handled it
You’d think there’d be at least a serious lecture
AB cost HIM a boatload of money too

Looks that way
But then why sign in the first place?

Yeah but Rosie can’t bite the hand that feeds him either. AB could go tell him to take a flying leap too.

Will this Patriots move be like the Randy Moss trade or more like Ochocinco? Let the debate begin! LOL

2 Likes

What’s funny is it’s the most logical place to land.

Hence…Hahahahaha!!!