Pick 18- who do you want?

Levis doesn’t have a Bam™ Wheel like AR

Picker Wheel - Spin the Wheel to Decide a Random Choice >

I would agree on Swift if only he could just be counted on, not sure he can and a play option offense needs a top echelon RB to optimize the passing game

If they did draft Bijan, it’s possible Swift becomes expendable and he could perhaps net 3rd round pick

They absolutely have to sign JWill, the perfect change of pace back, I would expect a C on his uni

2 Likes

I agree Jamaal needs to be back. And if he is, I just don’t see Bijan being the pick. But I will be surprised if he made it to 18 anyway.

1 Like

Based on the fact that probably 65-70% of the roster will be back, I’d be shocked if he didn’t have a C on his uniform.

NFL teams have six, but the NFL has never fought a team that had 7. J-Will, Goff and ASB on one side. Walker, Hutch and [insert free agent maybe?] on the other. Fox on special teams.

There’s a very good chance that at least 4 of those guys aren’t there at 18 so it seems like an unrealistic poll IMO.

If the Lions have a choice of these 6 at 18, that would be a big time blessing. BPA would probably be Murphy if the board fell that way so him I guess.

BPA

No TE or QB…

1 Like

I’m not surprised by the Bijan votes. Seems he would be the BPA at that point in the draft.

Curious about the Branch over Gonzalez votes. What does Branch bring that puts him over Gonzalez. Is it his perceived position flexibility? Are the voters seeing him as a Slot CB or Safety when voting for him? Or do you just see him as just a better DB than Gonzo?

1 Like

They took a giant shit in Charlotte, whixh isnt too far from Savannah.

1 Like

Gonzales at 18 would be amazing. Not happening though. Branch seems more possible. Either one I’d be fired up about.

3 Likes

Who did we get a 6?

You might be on to something there.
You can’t pick AR twice, but, Hooker will be there at 18.
Or, you could just burn both picks by trading up to #1oa to make sure nobody else gets AR.

1 Like

I think drafting him at both 6OA and 18 would be a nice gesture of our commitment to him. We may want to consider our first second round pick too. Worth it

I don’t know if you’ve noticed, but, he has the same initials as Aaron Rodgers.
Totally worth it! A bird in the hand is worth two in the bush…
Wait! Whoever came up with that is just stupid.

1 Like

Some that take Branch are probably taking Witherspoon at 6. So Branch over Gonzalez is because Branch can play NB ,S roll. Gonzalez doesn’t really go there he will go before 18 if he test like people think. Him being there at 18 is a fairy tale. I really don’t think Branch will be there either.

1 Like

I don’t think Skoronski will be there actually I do not believe him , Gonzalez or Branch will be available at 18.

Interesting
45% Bijan
42% both DB combined

Murphy no love in 2 straight polls at 18 and vs Kancey

Skoronski basically nada? Wow

Bresee - definitely underrated by the board

I’m down for a Olineman let’s keep this machine rolling!!

Not really more and more boards I see has him dropping in to the 2 Rd.

Yeah, I’m the guy that wants the best Oline in the NFL in perpetuity.
It’s always been that way. Everybody wants “flash”, but, don’t want to spend on the guys that actually make the flash work.
QB’s can’t flash running for their lives or laying on their back.
RB’s can’t flash if they have no holes.
WR’s and TE’s can’t flash if they don’t have time for their routes to develop.

2 Likes

Anybody want to change their pick in the OP from Branch to Gonzales after the combine showing?

1 Like