Pick 18- who do you want?

I dont think any of those guys are even on the board at 18. MAYBE Branch because he ran slow at the combine.

I went Skoronski - BPA that’s not a RB and sets you up to eventually move Sewell to LT and him to RT when it’s time to let Decker walk.

1 Like

@Longinthetooth @LionFrog I’m with you man, leaning trenches round 1 again. Skoronski and Kancey? Bresee?
Tyree and Ocyrus??

3 Likes

I would be ecstatic with Skoronski as one of the picks. Have to give Goff time to make things happen.

1 Like

Hopefully we pass on him at #6 & #18.

He is NOT the guy you want as a back up QB. He’s NOT ready to step in if Goff goes down. I expect solid FA signing and 3rd day “athletic” QB to run the PS to help prepare for Fields (and other running QB’s).

2 Likes

Gonzo at 6 and Bijan at 18 would be my dream draft. Legit cornerstones on both sides of the ball.

1 Like

I could be wrong here but I think the Lions are going to let Chark walk and Quentin Johnson is high on their board.

None the less if Gonzalez is there at 18 I run to podium.

I would have voted Gonzales but it’s not realistic, he won’t be there at 18.

Chark served his purpose as the 1 year stop gap while Jamo recovered. If we are looking at WR’s I think it would be trying to find a guy to push Raymond/Reynolds for playing time.

2 Likes

If I’m taking a WR it’s Jackson Smith-Njigba

Isn’t he strictly a slot receiver though? No chance we take him with St Breezy here

Gonzalez at 6 and Deonte Banks at 18 would be fun. I don’t think Banks falls much further than 18.

If Ben had a plan so that he and St. could coexist I’m down. Great, great player.

Yeah but I just thought about something….JSN is a slot WR too just like St. Brown

That was what I was referring to

1 Like

I am with you @Luke on this one! I believe Gonzo or Witherspoon @ 6 and Bijan @ 18 if we stay put.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 240 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.