Pistons have best odds for Wembanyama

I think at this point he’s a useful idiot. Once Cade went down this season was lost. Tank while getting experience for the young guys and hope Wembenyama is wearing Piston colors next season.

2 Likes

One of my favorite stories was that Mark Aguirre called Zeke to tell him he was playing pick up ball with some guy named Rodman. He said about Rodman, “he can play…but he can’t play.” Which is a great description. The Pistons investigated and picked him in the /Mx round. Rodman was probably the best defensive player ever but his offensive game was useless unless he was running the floor and dunking. Not a bad career for a guy who almost slipped through the cracks of professional sports.

Dennis Rodman and Little Rocket Man were BFFs.

Elton John?

Elton John Tommy GIF

1 Like

That is unfortunate

I read something today that was pretty funny imo. Someone wrote that a specific person was “as gay as an Elton John gas bubble with the ghost of Liberace trapped inside of it.”

1 Like

it was the dented corner. 50/50 true/conspiracy. i think it has some legs.
you decide: The Ewing Conspiracy: The first draft lottery remains a seminal — and, to many, controversial — moment in NBA history | Longform - SI.com

This clip of course is Sir Elton playing the music of someone else, who deserved better to be knighted…

The Who Animation GIF by weinventyou

2 Likes

There, I fixed it.
247e29dbda2bb6356da1f2c094ec7174

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 240 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.