Place Your Bets

That’s what I think too.

I’d still take NE

1 Like

Yep I think that’s an easy pick.

Also Car over TB - Winston sucks on the road. He’s lost 12 in a row on the road.

I think the Lions can and will beat SD.
I think Min will beat GB convincingly.
NE over Miami and they cover the -19.

That line must have moved a lot because it is now at 6.5.

Wow, that’s a crazy jump. I would still get in -6.5, but nothing over 7 in the NFL seems safe anymore.

Dallas -5.5 seems like a good bet.
Baltimore -13 seems pretty safe against the Cards. I can’t imagine the Cardinals scoring more than 6 points against the Ravens unless they manage to get a garbage time TD.
I think the Chargers -3 is a great bet. I’m just being honest. The Chargers are a legit NFL team, unlike the Cardinals.
The Giants +1.5 at home looks good. I would just bet the money line on them though.
Seattle +4 looks good.
The Chiefs are going to crush the Raiders.

And as the way sports betting goes, there is a good chance I would lose all these games.

1 Like

I have zero faith in the Giants. Their GM got rid of most of their best players. I think the ass whooping they took week one is going to become a habit.

1 Like

Bills Moneyline. The only team who plays in the state of New York is about to win in the same New Jersey stadium in back to back weeks. Buffalo is building a culture there. They have a quality HC and a top 5 defense.

I got the Browns at -2.5 today right when it was announced that Darnold was out. I got it in about 5 minutes before the game went off the board.

The Lions would be a decent wager this week… although I am not touching it.

Also leaning Raiders +7 but haven’t pulled the trigger.

1 Like

Definitely possible. I just don’t have faith in the Josh Allen led offense putting a bunch of points on the board.

Yeah, I like them too at -1.5

With news that the Dolphins have given Minkah Fitzpatrick the ability to seek a trade, I’m officially withdrawing my vote to take the Dolphins and 19 points. Clearly the team isn’t even trying to win right now. I’m guessing they saw the Browns hype and wanted some of their own in 5 years. In the meantime, they get to enjoy 0-16. The only franchise to go undefeated and completely defeated.

1 Like

No takebacks!

LOL Pdono wins the Broncos bet by the hook. Would’ve lost if Broncos hadn’t gone for 2. What a game.

Even during football season we need to have a little bit of action on PGA Tour.

1 Like

Man, refs gave that one to chicago. that 15 yd roughing the passer call in chicago’s final drive was ridiculous.

I just got back to my hotel room and now I have to head back out for a dinner.
Not a terrible day. I won three games and lost two games.

2 Likes

Pdono may I ask what site you are using?

Nice call there Iggy.

Which place are you betting through?

My Bookie

https://mybookie.ag