Place Your Bets

It’s now Jets and +7.

It sounds like a bunch of good players for the Jets are going to be out

1 Like

Thank you very much sir :smiley:

1 Like

I have wagers at multiple books at Cleveland -2.5. I absolutely pounded it in a 5 min span of Darnold being out and it being pulled OTB. Major shot… and I am not feeling confident about it, at all.

The spread is now -7 Browns. The Browns have a terrible HC, terrible O line, and are facing GREGG Williams and he has a major axe to grind, in prime time. I had to pound it… but I think NYJ win this game. Not looking forward to watching this game and having huge $$ on a very poorly coached/undisciplined team.

Dallas opening -20 vs Miami.

1 Like

If Brees injury serious the Cowboys will be the 2nd Favs in NFC behind only the Rams. 17 days ago they were 7th fav to win NFC.

1 Like

Good thing they have a bonehead coach, a choke artist QB and a creeper for an owner. Rest assured, they will lose in embarrassing fashion when it matters.

Fantastic!

1 Like

Rams -3 at Browns. A top HC vs a janitor. A QB who has a lot to learn vs a veteran secondary. A top organization vs what is still a clown show. Short week for Cleveland, and another prime time game.

Yes, and the over under is 49.5
I like the under on that.

How these places ever stay in business, I will never know.

I like the Colts and the -1.5
And the Rams -3.

None of those look intriguing.

1 Like

I’ll gladly bet the Pats and Cowboys to cover

2 Likes

You don’t understand how sports books stay in business? Lol really?

I’ll give you an idea: 95% are losing bettors.

Hmm…no Panthers vs Cardinals listed yet.

Adding Lions moneyline to the card at +230. There’s value here. The Eagles are banged up and frankly have looked like garbage so far. Not a big wager, but I believe the Lions have a real chance of winning this game outright.

Also leaning Bengals +6 at Bills

Yeah, I was thinking the same thing this morning. I did that money line for $5.

I was tired when I came home from my business trip. I meant to take the Rams and the under on a parlay, and I accidentally played the over. Oh well, maybe I will get lucky.

So far today. How is your day going iggy?