Police issue arrest warrant for Browns' Odell Beckham Jr

So the security guard shouldn’t have been doing his job, that’s what you’re promoting?

I bet Cleveland uses this incident to release him for misconduct and get out from his contract…not because it was some kind of horrendous crime but more to just save the money and get him out of their clubhouse.

Police working a detail, and in general, should practice discretion

1 Like

The man has his orders, if he’s told to uphold them then how can you hold that against him?

That was a girl?
I thought it was an old guy LOL

In the marathon video? I think you’re confused.

1 Like

I am.

Grown men playing slap ass…

OBJ with megaphone:

Personally I think he’s just bucking for a settlement payday. He’s going to pout and whine that this slap has caused him distress and hardship. Toughen up buttercup. That slap was absolutely nothing. Probably didn’t even sting.

1 Like

Assault - I say no. The legal definition of assault is An assault is carried out by a threat of bodily harm coupled with an apparent, present ability to cause the harm.

He wasn’t trying to harm her in anyway.

Sexual Assault - Absolutely not. See above

Battery - Depending on the level - Simple Batter I would say yes - but it’s weak even in that regard. The definition of battery is.
At common law , an intentional unpermitted act causing harmful or offensive contact with the “person” of another. Battery is concerned with the right to have one’s body left alone by others.

The penalty for Battery: Depends on the state. In California California Penal Code 242 PC simple battery is a misdemeanor in California law. The penalties for California battery in most cases include a fine of up to two thousand dollars ($2,000) and/or up to six (6) months in county jail .

Was the runner a jackass yes. Could he be found guilty of battery. Yes he could. But It most likely would be plead down on a first case basis. He definitely shouldn’t have done that. Especially in today’s society.

In OBJ’s case he will likely pay a 2K fine and have a plea deal to drop it off his record if he’s clean for 6 months. But I highly expect this cop to go after damages. Which he probably won’t get unless OBJ feels it’s cheaper to throw him 5K than to deal with the court hassle. If I were OBJ and it came to that I’d offer to donate money in his honor to a charity. I wouldn’t give him a dime.

You have to admit that OBJ is starting to take the Antonio Brown route - Just a little… lol

I hope he never gets that bad.

Lol. We need a chart.

I’d say he’s at ochocinco now. Edging towards TO

5 Likes

That’s beautiful, a chart.

From max-humble best represented by our very own Calvin Johnson to fully off-the-rails Antonio Bryant. He’s nearly off the chart completely, joining Titus Young as institutional.

2 Likes

I think Cleveland should get rid of him for a 5th round pic, to a shitty team like Detroit. That will punish him.

2 Likes

He and Stafford had great timing in that 1 pro bowl game they played in together.

Doesn’t matter to me, I think that he is guilty of sexual assault. That was an assault to an area by law listed as sexual. I would sue the bitch and charge him with sexual assault. Bitch might learn to keep his hands off of people. It would serve him right to have to register as a sex offender for the rest of his life. What he did was purposeful, to humiliate, degrade and harass that guy. I don’t care if he was puffing up his chest or swinging his dick. Doesn’t matter. He might just have been performing his job. I bet you have never been told to counsel two employees and been reprimanded for being racist because you did what your supervisor told you to do. This man was enforcing a rule. The attitude that rules don’t apply to you because you just won the national championship is totally bullshit.

1 Like

The second video is totally unrelated. It’s a female (no mistaking it) reporter covering a marathon and one of the runners smacked her on the ass as he went by.

Who hurt you?

1 Like

You don’t slap a cop’s ass. Its a total lack of respect. OBJ is a classless oaf.

And the cigars are in the hands of minors in a smoke free facility. Don’t have a problem with the cop coming down.

1 Like