Poll: Should Dan Campbell be fired after loss to Pats?

There’s no way to shine this turd. Blanked by a rookie QB and terrible Pats team.

Team appears to be going backward and not forward.

Have you seen enough?

• Yes, Fire Now
  • More Kneecaps Please!

0 voters

He won’t be, but keeping Dan Campbell around is on the same level as letting Matt Patricia stay as long as the Lions did. Dan Campbell isn’t an NFL head coach.

7 Likes

Worst shutout loss since 2001.

7 Likes

Context matters: that was to an incredible Rams team that went 14-2.

This Pats team won’t finish above .500.

10 Likes

For those voting “No,” I have to know why. What are you seeing?

1 Like

No. He’s got this season for sure. He’s done a terrible job. I’m not debating that

2 Likes

Lol, uhoh, remember that time in the game thread earlier I told someone that if there was a poll to fire Dan that the majority would be for it?
giphy (4)

2 Likes

I need an excuse to be angry and drink more.

Why dont you want me to be happy?

4 Likes

We were absolutely unprepared in every element of this game. It’s like we just walked in with our Playbook without scouting with the other team can do. Belichick is the greatest coach the NFL has ever seen and it obviously showed today because he 100% knew how to stop this offense. This team was absolutely embarrassing to watch today and that is 100% on the entirety of the coaching staff

6 Likes

I don’t see how you can keep him around. The season is lost, and he hasn’t shown any progress as a coach. I wouldn’t delay the inevitable at this point.

5 Likes

The unpreparedness is what got me today. They were outcoached in every single aspect.

3 Likes

Although I would say the poll is a bit hyperbolic…imo many ppl wont vote to fire him now per say, but if the choice was “after the season if the team still looks like this by then”, then you’ll get a pretty good majority.

4 Likes

Brian Daboll has the same amount of wins in 5 games with Daniel Jones as his QB as Dan Campbell has in 22 games.

10 Likes

I voted no for the simple fact I don’t see any other coach on this staff that could take over as head coach and be better.

5 Likes

I agree with this

Yep, reword it to “at the end of the season at this rate” and it’s a slam dunk

1 Like

If the lions win less than 5 games, which is a probability, Campbell has to be let go. If the wheels fall off the offense this season is going to be unwatchable. Even worse than last year because we have more talent.

2 Likes

Bc there is no upside to doing it.

2 Likes

There certainly isn’t any downside.

1 Like

Get rid of him now. Sheila needs to make a statement. Both she and the fans were sold a bill of goods.

1 Like