Poll: Should Lions fire Dan Campbell after loss to Bills

I thought they were a 6-7 win team before the season started with their ceiling being 8 wins. Campbell has pissed me off a few times this year but he has actually did a good coaching job the last 2 weeks.

These moral victories against the Eagles, Vikes, and Bills is frustrating as hell because we were so close. We had 2 bad games against the Pats and Cowboys but Campbell has shown he’s not afraid to make changes on the staff or bench guys which is a good sign.

2nd year guys and rookies are progressing and starting to make a impact that is coaching. But we gotta win the games on our schedule we should win. I feel like nobody wants to play the Lions right now.

3 Likes

:muscle: :sunglasses:
Yeah, but see how confident I am…even when I’m full of shit.
:facepunch: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

I have mixed feelings, I don’t think Dan is the worst character in the league, but some of his decisions just make me furious.
I’ll wait until the end of the season and collect my impressions.
I expected seven wins and we are somewhere on track, everything below that seems pointless to me, excuses for injuries and bad luck are not of interest to me, that is in the job description, so no crying.
Somehow, I would very much like it to succeed because the culture is slowly changing, but this is still a job for big money, not for emotions, you have to justify the contract.
One more thing that surprises me, a lot more people justify MCDC mistakes than Goff and by a large majority.
To me, the two are on the same scale, I even blame Goff a little less for the score.

1 Like

Just cuz you’re crazy, bro.
You can’t compare “Pre-Good Luck Baby” Era with “Good Luck Baby Era!”
EVERYTHING is different now.

2 Likes

All that

1 Like

I admit to being ready to blow the whole shit show up, but the last 4 weeks have indicated that the team has not given up and the coaching has improved. We just hung with a Super Bowl contender, and for the first time in several years I am able to wear my Lions gear with a slight bit less shame. KNEECAPS!!!

3 Likes

At this stage, MCDC is that hot chick you take to a family outing, praying she doesn’t open her mouth.

Still, on schedule from what I thought going into the post Quintricia era.

1 Like

So you’re saying Campbell is eye candy!? lol we know Sheila agrees with you!

2 Likes

Screw that - he’s “the one”

Better than being the hot chick you meet at the family reunion. :laughing: :rofl: :joy:

4 Likes

Loved it

1 Like

Tell this to the Rams/Packers. :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

In my eyes, our problems start with player aquisition.
You can blame Goff, but, who traded Stafford away for Goff? Stafford wanted out, but, eas willing to stay. He said so.
Anyone that thinks Dan is coaching anything close to a complete team just isn’t dealing in reality.
Ultimately, it starts at the top. Sheila, Wood, Holmes.
Bitching about coaches and players is pointless and off target.

2 Likes

I always think that a good coach can create a good team out of average players, even without any stars.
A bad coach can destroy even the best team.
I’m thinking what if Dan achieves a few more victories at the end of the season, but just like this year and last year, he starts again with a bunch of losses.
No matter how well we play and blame injuries, if the start is 1-5, is that a parting moment or are we going to the end of the contract?

Does it matter? The same people are going to pick the next coach and supply him with the same quality of players.
It’s been this way for 60 years. Coaches come and go. QB’S come and go.
Losing never stops.
It’s always the coach and the QB to blame. Always!
Then again, we have had 6 GM’s is the last 30 years, so…

2 Likes

This is not a matter of life and death, after all it is just entertainment for the masses, and profit for a few.
I look forward to Lions victories, but defeats will never distance me from the club, maybe sometimes make me sad and angry.
It’s easier for me to watch the Lions lose than to wait all summer for the new season to start.
Even when coaches and QB change, it’s as interesting to me as the draft, new faces and new expectations, there’s no surrender.

3 Likes

To reiterate…

What were the 7% thinking?:sunglasses:

1 Like

woo hoo ric flair GIF

I just voted yes for fun.

1 Like

I’m worried if someone steals Ben Johnson from us and takes him as their head coach.
It seems to me that he and Goff have a very good synergy, as well as the entire offense.
I think it would be a big blow to our ambitions if he leaves us.
MCDC is still under observation, but is getting closer to staying.
Another twenty games with this kind of result and I think we can agree that he deserves another year of his contract.
:grin: