Porter Jr to Dallas

For a second rounder. In 2028!!! Brad Holmes is a dud GM. It’s official now.

3 Likes

■■■■

This made me sick to my stomach. We are never going to win a damn thing with Holmes. His drafting is now brutal so the slap supporters can’t even use that crutch anymore. I hope Sheila rips bandaid off sooner than later.

3 Likes

Watch we draft a punter in the 2nd round

1 Like

Welp, time to avoid this site for a week or two.

Peace Out Reaction GIF

13 Likes

■■■■■■■ Cowboys!

2 Likes

1 thing i wish Holmes would’ve learned from his time with the Rams…. ■■■■ Them Picks

2 Likes

Looking forward to seeing the contract.
If JPJ does not make it through the season, is Holmes a genius again?

7 Likes

The silver lining with losing out on JPJ is that now we have more money to extend our ‘24 draft class :laughing: :rofl: :joy:

7 Likes

How do we know that Brad didn’t offer a second? If I were the Steelers I’d take the Cowboys 2nd over the Lions 2.

9 Likes

Did anyone actually think he was going to do it?
Confused Jim Carrey GIF

16 Likes

Episode 2 Whatever GIF

7 Likes

Look on the bright side guys. Just think of how many touchdowns we get to see our offense put out with all the shootouts we get to see…

I wasn’t sold either way. I didn’t like his back issue deal. We’ll see.

I’m losing faith in Shep fast…not becasue I think he’s a bad coach, just young. Shit I want him to succeed. But I just think he’s in over his head with the Secondary mess and I don’t think adding Porter Jr would be much of an add…and I like Porter Jr.

Back to shootouts…

1 Like

Oh well. Like i said he would end up there but I was also wrong Jerry didn’t over spend. I also feel like jpj might be hurt

1 Like

This defense is going to give up 600 points this year. This is going to be wild. And the GM knew all about the problems months ago, yet i look at the roster and see no new names on there. Just the same scrub vet minimum and street FAs as always

2 Likes

Calm down, we still have Nick Whiteside lurking somewhere on the PS. JPJ wanted a new contract to play this year maybe?

Dallas traded with Pitt last year for Pickens and didn’t give him a new contract. Traded away Parsons when he wanted one.

Now they aquire a guy represented by the same agent as both of them. To pay him what they wouldn’t pay his other clients in the last year?

Doesn’t make much sense and JPJ may just sit out until he forces their hand for something top of market that we weren’t willing to pay.

12 Likes

Close Call GIF by Sal Vulcano

8 Likes

it’s also possible that Lions offer was similar but JPJ wanted to go to Dallas

1 Like

It was only a 2028 rounder, ooof. Let’s hope Porter preferred dallas over Detroit because i don’t see why Holmes wouldn’t offer that same package.

jackie chan film GIF

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Liiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiike

Ŕrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Guyzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

!!! !!! !!! !!! !!! !!! !!! !!! !!! !!! !!! !!!

3 Likes