Post-game observations

The sort of range that Barnes and Campbell could have together between length and movement skills

1 Like

Silly IMO but whatever.

Dinged him for the two Corbin runs? :man_shrugging:

1. There is a lot of upside still to both Julian and Levi. I would hate for a team like the Bears to sign Julian if we cut him.

2. I wasn’t in favor of the Bridgewater signing until I watched the game. Brad Holmes is the best.

3. There is no game plan or much of a play calling in the pre-season. Forcing the ball to Jamo will never be a plan for a regular season game. Nothing to see here.

4. Jack is Spielman with speed.

2 Likes

Bears just claimed Stenberg off waivers…
so definitely would claim Julian or Levi if we cut them loose….

2 Likes

They need pass rushers badly.

I already posted it once but I’d cut Romeo before I’d cut Julian. Though I’d figure out how to keep both.

1 Like

Interesting, I think with Romeo’s salary restructure, he’s gonna be a Lions this year, but the fact that he played 44 snaps was interesting to say the least, more than any other Lion on defense. Perhaps they are trying to test out that achilles with a higher snap count. He really didn’t play much at all last year.

1 Like

To be clear we absolutely should keep both. Just have to skimp somewhere else. Julian is fast enough to have a diverse ST role.

You can never have enough good pass rushers, plus injuries are going to happen, so I’m with you.

1 Like

They scored Levi at 89 and only Captain Jack exceed that with 90. Super Bowl here we come indeed!!

1 Like

But it was against the third string D I think. I doubt they keep him. But he did look solid against the third string.

2 Likes

He seemed to beat the man across from him every play last night. On pass plays if he wasn’t on the QB he was at least wrecking the pocket. There is definitely a place for him in this league.
I can’t wait to have a second half lead and just turn him loose

Benito as the game went on:
giphy-1367065684

Watching him, BroMart, Campbell and Levi live was a treat. That wrestling take-down stood out big time watching it live.

2 Likes

My observations in Golden Girls.

Julian -

Levi -

Jamo -

Commish -

Sudfield -

Starling-

Buggs -

1 Like

Impressive, very impressive.

1 Like

I respected you as a poster on the den… but there is a limit of how many golden girls gifs that are allowed. You might need to learn the secret handshake again. :wink:

1 Like

There was a really weird kid in my freshman dorm with a Bea Arthur obsession. Anthony something or another. Always pictured him doing this while writing his kill list …

Sad Steve Buscemi GIF

2 Likes

“When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro.” Hunter Thompson

I want to see Julian start on D next game. He seemed unblockable last night. I’m never going to fault a guy for producing regardless of the talent level of competition.

3 Likes

How did Levi look?