Post Some Comedians You Enjoy (add a link) -

And while they don’t fit as one person these guys together clearly deserve a spot in the pantheon

Super Troopers Right Meow GIF by Searchlight Pictures

Super Troopers Drinks GIF by Searchlight Pictures

2 Likes

I get that people have no appreciation for all sorts of artistic expression. We are all wired differently so we all like different things. I GET like or don’t care for say a Pollock, or Merlot or Rolling Stones. I don’t get, nor will I ever, given the choice rubbing broken glass into your eye’s over being exposed to them you choose the glass. THAT isn’t an expression of get or don’t get, that is an expression of deep seated hate, like he’s an ex brother-in-law who never worked a day in his life or paid child support.

You can’t spell ensemble without Monty Python, Firesign Theater or Blackadder.

1 Like

Dave Chappelle
Chris Rock
Bill Burr
Sebastian Maniscalco

The original Not Ready for Prime Time Players. Richard Pryor, Chris Rock, Dangerfield, Redd Foxx, Steve Martin, and my younger days fav, George Carlin and the Seven Words You Can’t Say on TV…

1 Like

I just dug up a few Carlin albums in my attic. Not sure where they came from… I’m thinking they were hanging around one of the houses I’ve bought through the years.

4 Likes

What’s amazing is Carlin isn’t even telling jokes. He’s just telling the truth.

5 Likes

Kevin Hart Reaction GIF

1 Like

This is my favorite Carlin clip.

1 Like

Just finished part two of his documentary on HBO. Pretty entertaining, as well as insightful.