Post your 2023 Mocks Draft Simulator

2 Likes

Just stay at #55 and take Achane in that scenario?

I wanted a 4th round pick

This is with the default setting…lol

1 Like

Only thing I would change add a RB somewhere in that draft Rd 3/5/6.
I’m not a Kancey fan either but I understand the reasoning.

1 Like

I like to post one of mine monthly or so just to get a feel for different options, here’s one I just did over at the mock draft database. Didn’t go how I’d hoped.

Wilson, Anderson, Young, Stroud and Carter went top 5 which made Richardson a pretty easy choice. Gonzalez falling to 18 was a no-brainer even though I’d intended to wait at CB, and it probably negatively affected the rest of the draft.

Nabbed Achane as an explosive option though for me he’s more receiver than RB. Tippmann and Bergeron, my two favorite options at iOL for us were gone so I pivoted to Mauch, the last of the top guys for me.

Derick Hall in the 3rd was all about value, there was a iDL run right before the pick. Seriously the highest-ranked guy left on the board was 154th overall.

Like I said Achane’s not a RB for me so adding Brown was an easy choice, last of the top guys avialable. I didn’t like waiting until 193 to grab DL but that’s the way the draft played out. If we only get one I’d rather go run-stuffer than otherwise. Then Taylor the great-testing safety to round it out.

Overall I’d give it a C-. Lost out last minute on a lot of guys I was targeting. In retrospect I should have reached slight for DL in the 2nd. Benton, Adebawore, Kancey and Bresee were all gone by pick 48 which sucked, but I could have gone Mazi or Zacch Pickens or maybe Ojomo. Felt like too much of a reach for the latter two though and I don’t love Mazi, so I pivoted.

What site do you use?

I like to use it now and again, their rankings are more of a consensus of all the other sites, so it gives you a real good idea of the stock of players across the board.

Their trades suck though, but usually when I post one on here I don’t do them with trades so it’s moot anyway.

The more I think about the more I love taking Devon Achane at 48… could you imagine Achane and Williams that’s too much speed on the field, and I always remember what Brad Holmes said when asked about moving up for Jameson Williams he said we want difference makers, playmakers… Achane is HIM

4 Likes

@Thats2 did I win?

2DT, CB, WR, TE, RG

Bryce Young & Bijan Robinson

2 Likes

Man the trade offers on that site were unreal.
Traded 6 for 9
Passed on B Young as i really don’t like his size and not sure how real it is that he is there at 6 or 9.
9 Bijan
18. Q Johnson WR
48 D Washington
53 via trade Tuli Tuipulotu DL
55 Cody Mauch IOL
64 Via trade Daiyan Henley LB
81 Siaki Ika DL
136 via trade Riley Moss CB
148 via Trade J Mingo WR
152 Jaren Hall QB
183 Bentrell Miller LB
194 Ricky Stromberg IOL

the via trades were from Chicago and also incl a 7th for next year.
Chicago took Paris Johnson at 6.

You had me at Bryce Young.

1 Like

You were able to get Adebawore to slip to 48, to me that’s a big win. And Bryce at 6 is great too. I don’t want Bijan but I know I’m in the minority and that’s way too high for Kraft IMO. But really like Rush, Ekiyor, Mingo and Coburn to round it out. I’d give yours a better grade than I gave mine.

1 Like

Also if you hit that “save” button it presents it in a one-page shareable format, the way mine was.

1 Like

Right I basically don’t even bother to look at them lol. And if you want to make a trade yourself it’s just… well it requires way too little to move up, so that’s what I find myself doing on that one more than trading down.

Like pretty much all of that draft except for Bijan, but that’s a losing battle for me on here.

1 Like

I met you half way brotha… I could’ve easily went Kancey then Achane :wink:

1 Like