Post your 2023 Mocks Draft Simulator

Yea, it was a reach for Bijan but stayed with the comments by others that Detroit is going offense and I don’t like B Young strictly due to his size who I could have picked at nine.

I didn’t wan’t OL at six so…lol

JSN baby…

2 Likes
  • DET

Bryan Bresee

DT Clemson

trade icon

• DET

Broderick Jones

OT Georgia

• DET

Felix Anudike-Uzomah

EDGE Kansas State

trade icon

• DET

Kayshon Boutte

WR LSU

• DET

Hendon Hooker

QB Tennessee

trade icon

• DET

Luke Wypler

OC Ohio State

• 2024 TEN 1st

• 2024 PIT 3rd

I tried this site, but mine had a few trades, nothing was unreasonable though. Also didn’t mean to grab so many Alabama guys, but they were values. Might be my favorite so far, even though I didn’t grab a DT.

6 Will Anderson, Edge

24 Brian Branch, DB

48 Darnell Washington, TE

49 Jahmyr Gibbs, RB

69 Steve Avila, OG

121 DeMarvion Overshown, LB’er

152 Trey Palmer, WR

Only did until the 5th.

2 Likes

tee hee hee

This is more predictive than it is necessarily what I’d do.

• I think Witherspoon and Adebawore are great culture fits for a team that values culture and work ethic.

• I like the idea of taking 2 Illinois defensive backs especially given that they’ve just taken 2 Tennessee alumni.

• It increasingly looks like they’ll take a quarterback in the draft. And Hooker probably would probably give them the most upside without taking the risk of a firm commitment about the ultimate future of the position.

• I doubt that Dorian Williams falls remotely that far!

1 Like

Them first 5 picks ELITE draft wow
@3rdRGR

1 Like

I had another with Achane round 3 wow but i didn’t save it on accident and he wasn’t there when I tried again

If they took Witherspoon with the 6th pick I would lose my shit, thankfully they aren’t that out if it like previous regimes.

1 Like

If Skorinski goes higher than Sewell did I’ll eat all my lions hats.

1 Like

That draft was loaded at the top, one of the best

They use the 6th pick on a RG it would be unbelievably stupid. They’re not unbelievably stupid. Skorinski and Westherspoon are not realistic options at #6.

1 Like

I would be ecstatic for this draft.

1 Like

Elite OL, Branch S/ NB perfect fit
Edge rusher to develop for 2024

Trade down , Houston GM loves trading all the teams end of round 2 have a QB anyways

I prefer Rush but Ricks is good.

MLB, DT, LG, RB3, K. :boom:

1 Like

1 Like

Yeah, that one fell pretty nice for us. I also love Torrance too. A guy that just tackled everybody, but failed the underwear olympics. The way he plays and hits, I’d be happy to add him later on.

I love and trust this staff, but they do fall in love and when they do, they do overvalue players IMO. See Levi, Paschel, Anzalone, Harris, Blough, Boyle etc. Do I think Spoon at 6? No, but after a slight TD and higher than we think? Yep absolutely a chance we go that route because he has Campbell guy written all over him.

1 Like

2 Likes

This is such a high floor, high ceiling draft, I may stop after this one, tough to beat.