Post your 2023 Mocks Draft Simulator

6 - Anderson, nuff said
18 - Plug and Play OG
48 - Elite playmaker and Swift Replacement
55 - Corner to develop who start on the outside next year
81 - #2 WR opposite Jamo
152 - Value pick OG who could replace JJ next year after a injury forced redshirt rookie season
183 - Depth safety
194 - Developmental QB

I’d be estatic with this draft… Only thing I wish I grabbed was a DT, but didn’t have the opportunity where the value lined up with the pick.

1 Like

1a = future STUD at CB
1b = one of my favorite players in the draft
2a/b = great depth and future starters, keep our O-line a strength for years to come
3 = future starter at LB
5 = likely doesn’t fall this far but would be a GREAT addition. Smart/tall/fast
6a = will become a fan favorite in preseason
6b = he’s always available in 7th round in mock drafts but I think he could go much higher in real draft

I Hope Seahawks draft Gonzalez so we aren’t tempted

1 Like

1 Like

Got the Bears first and second rd for next season.
Grabbed Bijan for a why not factor relying on the we are going O in the first comments I’ve read

I won the mock draft simulator contest sorry guys thanks for playing :slight_smile:

I’ve been tinkering with a draft like this:

If we lose Chark and can somehow pull this off with these WR…whoa. Reynolds is on his last year this year making $3 million and Cephus is on his way out. Benson hasn’t shown anything.

1 Like

We’re not taking him #6

I would but I get it. Who are we taking?

3 Likes

Dang, added 14 players, another 2-3m to the cap.

At this point I’m all about trying to snag Anderson higher or trading down. I would still like a CB but Gonzales is the only one you even think about with the #6 and we aren’t as desperate there as a week ago so I’m very fine if they find a trade partner and make a lot of people on this board happy by taking Witherspoon, but you don’t even think about him at #6 either. If you get stuck at 6 I think you gotta go Gonzales or Carter and I really prefer the way one has handled draft prep and am turned off by the other. Nobody is trying to get Witherspoon at #6 so that’s a low value, lower reward pick if you went that route. I don’t think they would.

1 Like

2 Likes

This offense would have #1 potential with that draft, and I don’t think that is an exaggeration. With a Big V likely back and Glasgow as depth we could afford to take Vorhees for the future.

On defense we add an interior and rusher and a talent infusion at CB and LBer.

Darnell Washington is my guilty pleasure pick. I couldn’t pull the trigger in the first, but damn he would take this running game up a notch and he still has high end receiving ability.

2 Likes

1 Like

Carter and Skoronski AAA+++

Rush behind Okudah 1 year deal
Battle behind CGJ 1 year deal
Martin behind Will Harris 1 year deal

More trenches later. 3T, NT, 5T, and LG

My QB room Goff—-Corral—- Stetson

1 Like