Post your 2023 Mocks Draft Simulator

Found a new simulator over at nfldraftfanatics.com. Interface is a little clunky (especially on a phone) but fun to see such different rankings. Here’s the first one I did:

1 Like

That draft would be “INSANE”. I’ll take that draft 10/10 times

1 Like

Also it looks like there are some changes to the PFF simulator. You can’t do trades anymore unless you’re a PFF+ member, and there’s limits on speeds, amount of rounds, and the total number of times you can mock draft per day (only once).

1 Like

1 Like

3 didn’t come cheap. Had to trade 48 and our 2nd rounder next year. But we take our franchise QB of the future and a prospect level we probably won’t be able to get in the future, like at all. 3 is a good spot because it guarantees you Anderson/Carter/Stroud/Young. Those are the top guys. The way we attacked FA, it provided the luxury of striking on QB now with the benefit of still fielding a great team, while allowing a great rookie QB prospect to sit a year to learn.

1 Like

Thought this was a pretty decent draft!

2 Likes

PFF totally ruined everything

1 Like

Yeah I expect them to hemorrhage users

1 Like

This one is neat. The computer will offer realistic trades.

Anderson fell. Seattle went with Murphy and AR went to Indy. Hooker dropped way too far. Unlikely in my mind, but man I love how this one worked out.

4 Likes

Mock draft - only position and picture reference. You figure it out (spoiler at the bottom)

1. OT

2. EDGE

3. CB

4. DT

5. Safety (no way anyone guesses this one!)

6. TE

7. RB
    MO

8. K

1 Like

Some piece of sh*t took Riley Moss pick #80 right before me.

He must know about the extra comp pick beans for drafting a white CB

1 Like

Let’s get that Fighting Illini defensive backfield rolling.

MDS

2 Likes

Looks like PFN has finally updated the rankings on their simulator. You can no longer get Will McDonald in the 4th, Chandler Zavala in the 6th, or Adebawore in the 3rd. Still not perfect (they’re way too high on Owen Pappoe and too low on Tippmann, IMO), but better.

1 Like

@TNutZz we would have a sick goal line package!

Edit - i had one of Carter,Kancey, and Mazi before LOL

1 Like

where he belongs…

Joking Just Kidding GIF by MSNBC

Carter and Bresee?

1 Like

need someone to come in when Carter is tired after two plays :yum:

1 Like

1a - I think starts the season for us despite our FA signings
2a - traded back multiple times and still got the player I wanted, starting TE
2b- stud RB, makes Swift available for trade when another teams starter goes down
2c - future starter but definitely plays on 3rd down for us this season
2d - O-line depth and future starter
2e - future starter, plays CB & S
3 - DT fills a need
5 - WR 6’2", 225, runs a 4.46, needs some polish as receiver but very physical player