Post your 2023 Mocks Draft Simulator

Not bad. But the mock changes at PFF really suck.

1 Like

This is SMART. Let him decide if he renegotiates there or not. Extra beans for the bald wizard

I’ve never considered trading him THIS year, but with our other RBs that is certainly doable, unless one or 2 of our RBs are hurt & we need Swift for a playfff run!

Didn’t wanna take Young, but couldn’t resist at #9.
Also came out of this with an extra 4th, 6th and two 7ths next year.

So impossible, but I love it.
Did a crap ton of moving around, gathered a lot of extra picks and a TON of picks in 2024 for the Draft in Detroit (a 2nd, 3 3rds, 3 4ths, 2 5ths, 3 6ths, 3 7ths.)

2 Likes

Would love this. Not a lot of trading around early, but moved back a bit here and there.

Henley at 103? That is surprising.

1 Like

I normally don’t post the mocks I do with trades, but this is one of my heavy trade-up mocks and thought it was pretty interesting. I would never do this in the actual draft, I’m allergic to giving up so much future capital, but I think Brad would. Maybe not these exact moves, but something aggressive.

2 Likes

I was shocked, too. Already had one LB, but couldn’t resist.
Doubled up at DT and LB, but neither is the same type of player at that position. almost got RB Mitchell (ECU) where Dell was, but he went one spot ahead.

1 Like

Ended up with an extra 2nd and 3rd in next year’s draft in the trade down to 25.

1 Like

Sanders then Campbell. LOL love it.

1 Like

3 Likes

Man I love this draft…they had so many guys available 7th round.
Stetson Bennett, Jake Moody, Miller Jr, Horton Edge Hampton, Karl Brooks DT, Martin/Clark NT

3 Likes

Man you have a severe crush on Skoranski. I seriously don’t understand it. LOL
At 6?

Carter & Anderson weren’t there. And I think he’s an elite RG, our #1 position of need on offense. Improves Goff, run game, and defense by keeping them off the field.

I still got Nolan Smith.

2 CBs that I think are way better value.

A WR that can play inside/out like these other guys.

A DT that can pressure inside

And captain Jack

1 Like

The more mocks I see, the more I hope for a trade down from 6. Please let it happen Brad.

P.S. This all goes out the window if Bryce is there.

Agree → UNLESS they covet Carter & he is there.

If Bryce is there the trade option is in play, do it, grab a first for next year.

Oh, I’m going to trade alright, I got a 28 year old, 3x Pro Bowl, made the Superbowl, former 1st overall, coming off his best season in 4 years, fully healthy and injury free QB… Who wants to make the opening bid?

But let’s face it, he’s not going to be there at 6. So let’s trade down if we can.

1 Like

Ok then 18

2 Likes