Post your 2023 Mocks Draft Simulator

• 2024 CLE 2nd

• 2024 TB 3rd

• 2024 HOU 3rd

• 2024 MIA 4th

2 Likes

Easter is good to the mock simulators

4 Likes

I went over to the Dark Side for this one…

5 Likes

4 Likes

Mock3

I’d take that draft in a hot minute!

1 Like

Definitely overdoing the DL, but what a strength that would be.

1 Like

preach GIF by Shalita Grant

Double trade down round 1… I think I got Budda Baker too lol

2 Illinois DBs!

1 Like

The All-Name team

Chris Bacon was born on 4-20-99…and his parents gave him a middle initial “J”. Chris Bacon - 2020 - Football - Georgia State University

One of the greatest injustices this universe has ever witnessed. How they did not give this child the middle name ‘Paul’ or ‘Pierce’ or ‘Pancake’… is beyond me. I don’t care what the middle name was as long is it started with the letter ‘P’.

You can’t tell me there weren’t family members or friends, on THAT DATE, and celebrating the birth of a young boy named Chris Bacon, that didn’t have this exact same thought.

Chris P. Bacon

I am really starting to like AT Perry in the 3rd. This would probably push Josh Reynolds off the roster, but gives us a legit top 4 WRs for the next 4 years if we can extend St Brown. I love how different each WR would be. Would be the best and most versatile WR room I can ever remember seeing if they can reasonable meet expectations.

2 Likes

@Cynodon
Dr. Whet Faartz
Cmon man

Worth a laugh

This one got me. I still can’t stop laughing when I look at it. It really hit the comedic funny-bone and has me in this eye-watering giggle fit.

Les McBurney from the Sun Prairie Fire Department was my threshold. Thanks for the laughs @Jman

@Cynodon our QBs 2023

YARN | Uh, Meoff, Jack. | Black Sheep (1996) | Video clips by quotes | 337b1ee5 | 紗

Wow this is such a weak draft class. It’s so bad. Only 2 player I have faith in that have any kind of real potential thats Bijan Robinson, and O’Cyrus Torrence