PREDICTION: DETROIT vs BALTIMORE

Do we keep it going against one of our toughest road tests of the year? Or is this our let-down week after a four game winning streak?

Predict the Detroit/Baltimore outcome and margin of victory
  • Lions squeaker (1-3 points)
  • Lions one score game (4-8 points)
  • Lions comfortable win (9-16 points)
  • Lions blowout (17-34 points)
  • Lions kool-aid (35+ points)
  • Ravens squeaker (1-3 points)
  • Ravens one score game (4-8 points)
  • Ravens comfortable win (9-16 points)
  • Ravens blowout (17+ points)
0 voters

I am away but am committed to keeping these polls going. Don’t be surprised if you see the Raiders-Lions poll earlier than normal, because I will be without internet for much of the week before that game. Use a “bump” if necessary. Go Lions!!!

1 Like

Dawg fight!

Lions 57 Ravens 6

1 Like

going conservative this week?

2 Likes

Lions comfortable win

1 Like

Im going to say a one score win. 24-17 lions.

2 Likes

This will be the best defense we face all year. Letting Mahomes and Geno run all over us does not bode well for facing Lamar. That is one of the harder places in the league to get a road win.

Baltimore 27 Lions 19

2 Likes

Cleveland has a pretty solid run defense and Baltimore put up 130 yards on them.

Baltimore will be the toughest test so far for our run defense.

If we can keep Jackson in the pocket, they struggle to score points. If we allow him to run around and throw to wide of receivers or bust off 20 yard runs, we could be in for a long day.

1 Like

In 2021, with an inferior roster, the Lions kept it close and it took a bad officiating non-call and a record 66 yard FG for the Ravens to win.

Lamar got his yards that day, but I’m betting he’s 50 yards less in passing and 25 yards less in rushing.

1 Like

There’s a 75% chance that if we score more points than Baltimore we’ll get the victory. Trust me I’m good at math

2 Likes

Nail biter. Good guys win when Justin Tucker’s 71 yarder hits the crossbar (thrice) and falls back into the field of play.

1 Like

27-13 Lions

1 Like

At the time that really hurt. But we probably don’t have Hutch if Tucker misses that

1 Like

I would have said Ravens by 35+ if it was an option.

But since it wasn’t, I picked the Lions to win.

1 Like

You had me until “harder places in NFL get a win.”

I could see us losing but we have done big things on the road early this year. If we stop the run we win

1 Like

What?? That’s a normal score.
I make a category in the poll just for you, and you go all conservative on me!! lol

1 Like

It was for sixty something years. Now its impossible.

1 Like

100% dependent on injury report.

Give me Branch, Gibby, healthy OL…noooooww…24+

may be literally missing 1/3 of our starters