• Lions comfort (9-16)
  • Lions blow out (17+)
  • Vikes squeaker 1-3
  • Vikes one socre 4-8
  • Vikes comfort 9-16
  • Vikes blow out 17+
0 voters

Tiebreaker: Jahmyr Gibbs rushing yards

Tie breaker is Jahmyr Gibb’s rushing yards. If you have three or four wins so far, pls. predict a tiebreaker.

31-17 Lions.

2 Likes

I’ve generally been pretty good at picking the opponent beating us in a reverse karma superplex move.

Lions are deflated. Souls are crushed. Players don’t want to play, coaches don’t want to coach. Fans don’t want to fan.
Vikings win 25-16.

Lions win 70-0 with Gibbs 150 rushing and 150 receiving.

Well, my system is broke.

Deep down inside I wish there was a way we could throw the game to make sure the Rams didn’t travel here. Not because I fear the Rams, rather I’d just like to spoil the league salivating over that potential matchup.

Since our win doesn’t matter in that equation (realistically), then I just want to see the guys work some kinks out. I don’t think they’re going to unload on the league by way of the Vikes. I think they’ll funnel that fury into whomever we face in the Wildcard round. This week will knock some rust off for players returning from injury while owning the clock and pounding the rock.

120 rushing, 15 receiving

1 Like

I want defensive dominance!

1 Like

From Prisco’s Picks:

Minnesota Vikings at Detroit Lions (-3)

Sunday, 1 p.m. ET (Fox, fubo)

The Vikings still have an outside chance to make the playoffs, while the Lions have already clinched a spot and could just be playing for a higher seed. The Lions lost a tough one last week at Dallas, but back home they will get right for the playoffs with an impressive showing here against a Vikings team with a mess at quarterback.

Pick: Lions 31, Vikings 18

That’s all the line is?

They think we’re evenly matched on a neutral field even though we just beat them in Minnesota by 6 in a game we were favored?

Question Mark What GIF by MOODMAN

Gibbs goes for 87 yards rushing.

Gibbs rushing yards 127

I think this game in a lot of ways is a measuring stick for the Lions. They’re going up against a team who is playing for more than the them. The Lions are probably not going to start everyone either, especially if some are banged up.

Tie

Expecting the Lions to rest players?

Gibbs gets 99.

This is like The Price is Right?

1 Like

The lions are going to pound them harder than some of you guys pound the table… No lube
Disgusted Paris Hilton GIF

My prediction is that the Queens are screwed.

My question, does hutchinson get a sack to break double digits?

Do gibbs and montgomery break the 1k yard and 10td mark?

Does laporta break 85 receptions and 10 td’s on the year?

For the above to happen:

Hutch half a sack
Montgomery 25 yards rushing
Gibbs 85 yards rushing and a td
Laporta 4 catches and a td

What you think?