Pro Days Tidbits

Yep. If teams think he’s legitimately 4.7 ish then day 3 is very likely.

If accurate, this could explain why he avoided all the combine drills other than 3 cone and shuttle. I retract everything I said about Calamari, who shall henceforth be called Flounder…

Conch Lassiter

Couch Lassiter?

1 Like

It does make you wonder when Kamari Lassie-ter will have his name Collie-d in April.

Don’t bail yet. It seems like this guy’s trustworthy but you know how pro days can be. I remember last year someone timed Eli Ricks at 4.4 and it came out he ran a 4.7. Of course that’s the wrong direction but you catch my drift.

1 Like
1 Like

And who wants to hand time this with me? I done it 3 times for an average of 6.82, but it’s not so easy to see that finish line.

4.61 and 4.60 for Lassiter is… uh yeah

really bad lol

And that’s hand-timed, so it’s probably actually worse.

yeah…

woooof for sure

on the other hand McConkey is gonna look good in the silver and black for the panthers

1 Like

I think he’s going much higher. Steelers maybe, or Eagles.

Nah Steelers need JPJ, idk about the Eagles tbh, they need LB’s really bad, and also CB’s are a big need for them

Yeah but like us the might not draft their direst needs first. They could grab Van Pran or another center later. Steelers fans like Ledyard are saying McConkey is exactly what they typically look for in a WR, and they just traded Deontae Johnson away, so…

And the Eagles definitely won’t go LB, Howie basically doesn’t care at all about them.

True, which is why i mentioned CB’s cause uhh yeah

last year was really bad for them

I do agree that McConkey is what they want at WR but if BTJ is there they may go for him

i think with all the hype that the Texas Boys are getting, McConkey is gonna drop to the panthers tbh

I think BTJ could be long gone. Might go as high as the Bears at #9, but his floor is Jax imo.

I also don’t expect Mitchell or Worthy to rise too much, there’s always people who go crazy about combine performances then the draft comes and they don’t go as high as the hype (like Adebawore last year). Plus neither are really what the Steelers go for traditionally. Well Mitchell kinda is, but in Pittsburgh, like Detroit, you gotta be able to block.

I would be really, really surprised if McConkey fell to the 2nd. Plus now that they’ve added Diontae Johnson, the Panthers are probably looking for more of a Mitchell type.

1 Like

So are we due for our first draft crush list removal?

It’s close, but I got this loyalty thing. I need some time to emotionally process this…

1 Like

I hate to be this guy but shouldn’t they be called “Amateur Days”?