Pro Days Tidbits

I think Adonai is a wildcard. I think he’s got a 25 pick range.

1 Like

Yeah I have no idea where to put him. But I think teams who want their WRs to block - us, the Rams, Niners, Pittsburgh (though they misjudged Pickens imo), etc… - are the least likely landing spots.

And Johnson and Claypool.

Yeah that’s fair. So take them out of it. I read somewhere - Ledyard I think - where it was something they looked for in a WR. Maybe I’m missing the qualifier now after those guys didn’t work out.

They used to be famous for it.

1 Like

Not so fast my friends

Of course there’s no way DJ was lying about what his scouting buddy told him, so hard to know what to really think about this.

That is not so fast. Not catastrophic but that l’s still probably 4.62 electronic.

Quarters CB

Come on Kamari…

Don’t Teez me like that…

2 Likes

Just watch more film of him than you ever have in any other player, and Bob Quinn swears that you will convince yourself of Kamari’s greatness…

Sounds like a Taborious endeavor

https://x.com/HitThatLineAR/status/1767998730395947385?s=20

https://x.com/HitThatLineAR/status/1767997694486696123?s=20

Are you still an amateur when you’re banking $1M in NIL?

1 Like

If we don’t go Karty, I’d be OK with a guy like Cam Little

1 Like

Damn. There you go with that wisdom stuff again.

That’s your Karty B?

1 Like

Put him on ignore, can’t be having wisdom from a fatso…

Tim Twentyman, not sure if already posted but a lot discussed with regards to UGA.

Oregon:
Can Oregon’s Bo Nix put himself into the conversation? He threw well at the Combine and has a NCAA-record 61 career starts under his belt. Can he put himself in the conversation for the top four quarterbacks in the class? Will he at least solidify himself as a first-round pick?

Also keep an eye on: C Jackson Powers-Johnson, WR Troy Franklin, RB Bucky Irving, DE Brandon Dorlus, CB Khyree Jackson, S Evan Williams

UGA: skipped the Bowers focus as main one to watch
Also keep an eye on: OT Amarius Mims, WR Ladd McConkey, CB Kamari Lassiter, C Sedrick Van Pran-Granger, S Javon Bullard, RB Kendall Milton, RB Daijun Edwards, S Tykee Smith, WR Marcus Rosemy-Jacksaint, DT Zion Logue

ESPN had that Oregon one on briefly and I caught a few minutes of it. The take-away was mentioned above, they had a Dtackle, Casey Rodgers that had an official 4.82 40, a 35 inch vertical and a 9’8 broad at 6’5 296 lbs. Definitely an interesting late round/UDFA guy.

the interesting part ESPN mentioned is they had a guy the previous year, Jordan Riley who also was not invited to the combine but had a great pro day and was drafted in the 7th by the Giants. Ended up making the team and played a lot down the stretch. Guess the last two years they were playing 7 interior defensive guys regularly so there was no chance for eye popping stats.

2 Likes

Nebraska transfer. Lacrosse Player in HS.

2 Likes